Challenge Accepted

On the third and last day of Tsuyoi's treatment Tsuyoi could already see the difference in his body.  His five senses came back quickly.  In his mind, everything was so vivid with colors and smells.  The sound of everything was crisp and new again.  His appetite came back and cleaned all the dishes that was placed before him.  His sleep came back and he slept soundly for the first time in several years. 

On his way to Cosmos House, he skipped and hummed song after song, feeling like a youth again.  He didn't even feel slighted when they checked his body and Siri didn't have to tell him what to do when he got inside Cosmos House. 

When he sank into the tub, he hummed a happy tune the whole time, not letting Rose read to him.  He enjoyed himself as if he was taking a quick nap during the day. 

When the hour was over, Siri checked his vitals once over, to ensure everything was going well. 

"Remember tonight is the last night.  Just put the drops inside your ears and by tomorrow you'll be completely cured."  Siri said as she looked at him once over. 

"Em. As Queen Siri commands, this subject must do."  Tsuyoi said as he nodded his head in excitement. 

"Come back tomorrow at the same time and I'll check on your progress and make sure everything healed you completely before I can declare that you're in perfect health again."  Siri told him. 

"Em.  As my life's savior commands."  Tsuyoi said as he got up from the examination table.  "Will you be attending the banquet this afternoon?" 

"Yes, however I must change first."  Siri told him. 

"Then I'll see you there."  Tsuyoi said as he left. 

The banquet was in celebration of all the new and promoted ministers and generals and their families.  Siri knew all the young maidens would be dressed up in their finery to catch Ryu's eye.  Their mothers must have put in in their heads that they must attract Ryu's attention so they could be his first concubine.  Being how there were none living in the Back Palace.  Ryu's status of King suddenly became the hottest meal and power ticket that they needed to win. 

Siri took her time bathing, dressing and preparing for the banquet.  She was going to the celebration with a suit of armor on, but in this case the most beautiful dress she ever wore.  The dress she chose to wear was a red dress.  There were layers and layers and layers of see through red silk at the bottom with a long train.  When she walked, the red train flowed and billowed as if it was a river of blood.  The top was a tight fit, accentuating her small waist and her perky breasts.  Her red slip sleeves were so big and long they fell down to the floor and was dragged along with her train.  At the hems of the dress and her sleeve was embroidered with golden and silver threads into a shape of a fire.  When she moved, the fire would seem as if it was flickering alive. 

She had her hair up and wore a gold crown with a phoenix who held a pearl in her beak.  It's wings open, signifying its strength and immortality.  She wore several long gold hairpins with diamond and pearl tassels to pin down the crown to her hair.  She wore khol around her eyes and very light powder to give her some glow.  Her lips were moisturize with honey beewax and brown sugar to soften it before a her lips were lined with a red rose tint.  Between her delicate eyebrows was drawn a purple lotus symbolizing her rebirth, not only into this new dimension, but as Queen of Yukah.  Her earrings were gold long dropped earrings with pearls at the end and swung every time she moved. Around her neck was a chest necklace of a gold phoenix rising from the ashes with fire around it.  The chest piece was shoulder to shoulder that covered front to back that ended right above her armpits so she could move and raise her hand if she wanted to.  Her wrists had several blood red jade bracelets and her fingers, she wore several blood red jade rings. 

When she finished, she looked like the phoenix she is.  She was intimidating, beautiful, seductive, alluring, forbidden, and powerful all at the same time.  She was the word Queen.  In all of it's essence and there was no refuting it. 

When Siri arrived outside of the ceremonial hall.  Ryu had been waiting at the side room for her for an hour.  When he came out to greet her, his steps faltered. His Queen arrived and his heart couldn't take it.  His eyes couldn't look away.  His mind became blank.  His vision of what a Queen should look like was exactly in front of him.  And she belonged to him.  She was his Queen.  Queen of Yukah Kingdom.  Queen to his people. Queen to his heart.  Queen to his life.  There was no refuting it.  She belonged to him, just as much as he belonged to her. 

Siri smiled at Ryu and curtseyed.  But Ryu immediately pulled her up.

"You, my Queen, will never bow to this King.  You are my Wife, my Queen, my love.  You will never bow to me.  Ever." Ryu ordered her. 

"If that is what the King commands."  Siri said as she kissed his cheeks.  She couldn't help herself, he looked delicious enough to eat where he stood.  His all black King's robe with gold embroidery made him look dangerous and dashing.  It made her heart skip a beat and beat faster with his intoxicating smell and his devilish onyx eyes. 

"Prepare yourself."  Ryu warned her as he held her hand.  "To a lot of Mother's matchmaking."

"I know."  Siri said as she squeezed his hand tightly. 

"I think you forget something, Siri."  Ryu said as he kissed the back of her hand that he held.  "The mother's would show them to me and should one of them catch my eyes, it is up to you to say yes or no."

Siri's smile faded at his words.  "But you're King.  Your word is gold.  How can I have a say in what you want to do?  Wasn't that how it always is?"  She questioned. 

"Yes, usually, but you forget.  We're married.  We're a team.  If I'm miserable, you're miserable.  If I'm happy, you're happy.  Get it."  Ryu told her. 

Siri groaned loudly at his words.  Why did he have to make it difficult for her.  Instead of being overjoyed at his misery, he now pulled her into his joyless concubine hunting. 

"Fine."  Siri said as she agreed to his terms.  "But you better make it up to me, you hear!  No less than six climaxes tonight!"

"Challenge accepted." Ryu agreed readily.  How could he not, their bed play was the best he's ever had.  It was not punishment, but a reward for him.