Today

Seeing the cold realization that the woman in Ryu's lap couldn't remember him was a cruel joke she played on him. But she couldn't help herself. She just loved teasing him so much, seeing how he just confessed his love to her and told her that she was the only person who he'll tolerate teasing from. How could she let the opportunity go?

Ryu's frozen reaction quickly changed as he saw Siri mischievously smile at him. Her eyes shine with mirth as she started laughing.

"You dare trick this Husband!" Ryu said as he took hold over the situation and kissed her smiling lips.

A fire lit between them as teeth clashed, tongue fought and lips met in battle. Before Siri could even register what was happening, her robes were opened and her legs were spread, his fingers were already playing with the folds and small mound between her legs.

Siri moaned loudly through their kiss as Ryu teased her.

"You haven't answered this Prince." Ryu said between kisses.

Siri groaned loudly as Ryu's hand kept teasing her.

"Don't you mean King, my King?" Siri asked through gaspes as Ryu kept circling her clitoris.

Ryu smiled down at her as she corrected his speech. He liked hearing her call him King, especially call him 'her King'.

"You have always kept your promises with me. Always kept your word. That is something I love about you. You tolerate my teasing. My ego. My nonsense talking about anything and everything. You love my paintings and my music. I love the way you look at me, as if I'm the only thing you see. I love the way you listen to me, as if what I say is the only important thing at the moment. I love the way you talk to me, never raising your voice, never disrespecting me. I love the way you kiss me, from tender butterfly kisses to passionate fuck me kisses, I love them all. I love the way you touch me, the way you make me scream, the way you know my body so well, that I don't even know it myself sometimes. I love the way you hold me, so close and so firm. Whether it's my hand you're holding or me, it always gives me comfort that you're there. Your presence beside me gives me courage and strength. I love your dreams and your greed for your people. I love the way you treat your men and how you treat the people who matter to you." Siri said seriously as she looked at him. "I love everything about you, how can I leave you now, knowing how much I can't let you go?"

Ryu's face broke into a smile before he plunged his fingers deep inside of her. She had forgotten his fingers were between her legs when she started confessing to him about her feelings. He had stopped his teasing as she began to talk and waited to listen to what she had to say before claiming her wet pussy.

Siri screamed out in surprise and pleasure as he fingers works their magic on her.

"Look at me." Ryu tells her as he cups her face. "I want to see you when you climax."

A couple flicks with his thumb over her clitoris and she quickly came, her passion came over her and she stared back at his dark onyx eyes with love, with lust, with passion that couldn't contain herself. Her heart felt light, so light she could cry tears of happiness.

Ryu kissed her until her climax subsided then pulled back to lick each finger slowly. Siri swallowed with lust still burning her from inside.

"This day for the rest of my life, would always be the best day of my life. On this day last year, I was lucky enough to met you and marry you. I was lucky enough to tie myself to you and make you mine. And today, I have your love, your trust, your everything." Ryu said as he brought her upstair. "Today, I made you my Queen. And you called me your King. Today, you told me you love me, that you can't leave me. Em. Today, this King shall remember forever ."