Lesson

Siri didn't panic, instead she went to the cabinet and pulled out the extra set of blankets and pillows. She then placed the blanket and the pillow on the floor beside the bed and laid down in it. She didn't even argue who was going to take the bed or the floor. She made the decision to take the floor so it would be easier for Prince Ryu to get down and get into his wheelchair.

"Goodnight." Siri said. She rolled over so her back was to the bed, causing Ryu's eyebrow to lift up in surprise. She had surprised him once again with her words and her actions. Who exactly is this woman? Is she really Prime Minister Chen's daughter? Her enduring the Queen training and the bullying in the Chen estate must have made her a very strong willed and competent woman.

Ryu blew out the candles around the room and only left the candle by the bed on. He made his way to the other side of the bed and pulled himself into the bed. Once in bed he leaned over to blow out the candle and laid down. A comfortable silence came over them again as he laid awake next to his wife. He soon heard her steady breathing as she fell asleep. Her lack of guard for her safety made him agitated. How could she fall asleep so fast. If he wanted to he could take advantage of her and she wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Maybe he needed to teach her a lesson to remind her to keep her guard up.

----------

Siri could hear the footsteps come closer to her door. There were several footsteps coming her way as they woke her up. She sat up quickly, folding her blanket and grabbing her pillow. She stuffed them inside the cabinet as carefully as she could, as if it was never disturbed. Ryu watched as she worked quickly while wondering how she knew how to do these menial tasks. As they reached the door knob, Siri ran to the bed and jumped into bed, bumping into his body, as he made an 'oof' sound.

"Sorry." She whispered as she pulled the blanket over them, to their shoulders. She pulled his arm out and he yanked it back, not letting her do what she wanted to do.

"Fine." She whispered harshly as she put her head on his shoulder as if they were really snuggling. She closed her eyes just as the door slammed open and in walked Nurse Nancy, Nurse Mi and her three servants.

All five of them gasped at the sight in front of them. Nurse Nancy and Nurse Mi were surprised that their Prince would be so affectionate with a woman. He hated the touch of others and could hardly stand the servants helping him bath and dress. And yet, here he is, laying in bed with the new Princess and they are holding each other! What's going on?

The innocent maids were surprise to see their Lady be so intimate with a man. Their innocent selves, gasped loudly 'waking' their Lady up in surprise.

"Oh my!" She said as she brought the blanket over her head to cover up her 'embarrassment.'

Ryu held his laughter inside, but a smile broke through. His nurses saw his smile and they turned to each other in happiness and confusion. They haven't seen his smile since he was a young child, to see him smile do to his new wife, it made them feel as if they misjudged her and mistreated her.

"Leave us." Ryu ordered them. The servants quickly left and closed the door. When the door was shut tightly, Siri got off of him so quickly as her leg tangled with the blanket. She stumbled a couple of times trying to get out of the blanket before untangling her legs and the blanket. As she stood up, she brushed her dress down in nervousness. She was afraid he might yell at her for taking liberties with him.

By the time she turned around, Ryu was in his wheelchair and had made it around the bed and made his way towards the door. She watched as he opened the door and all five ladies fell forward as they all were pressed up against the door, trying to listen to Siri and Ryu.

The servant's all got up and knelt to the side as Prince Ryu looked at them sternly and left the premise.

Siri had made her way to the kneeling servants and put her plan in to place.

"Rose, Gilldy, Meda. Stand up." Siri said as she pulled out a chair in front of the two Nurses. "Nurse Mi, Nurse Nancy stay kneeling."

Siri sat down the chair and crossed one leg in front of the other. It was an unwomanly sight, but her aura was cold and distant. It made the two Nurses fear for their lives so they kept their head down.

"Answer me this." She asked them. "Who is in charge of cleaning my courtyard?"

"Several of the servants under Prince Ryu were assigned to clean this courtyard." Nurse Nancy said.

"And who supervised it?" She asked.

"We did." Nurse Mi said.

"Is this how you do your job?" Siri asked coldly. "Is this how you all do your jobs? Is this how you serve my husband, Prince Ryu? What kind of a training do you and the rest of the servants have that my courtyard is so dirty after a cleaning?"

Nurse Mi and Nurse Nancy held in their anger. They purposefully did not do a good job to slight her. How were they to know that their Prince would take a liking to her?

"Nurse Mi, since you are younger, I will give you 10 minutes to gather all those who helped clean my court yard. You are to bring them here so I can punish them!"

Nurse Mi hesitated, but then she felt a slap on her face. The hit was not light nor was it too hard, her cheeks would be red but would not bruise.