Gift (3)

Ryu sent Siri home red face from embarrassment. Their first kiss and they had an audience! How could she not stop blushing?!? That tricky husband purposefully kissed her in front of them so she would blush profusely in front of everyone. She could feel her lips were swollen from their kiss, when he attacked her lips with vigor.

Siri kicked up the dirt on the pavement and lectured her husband in her mind. How shameless could he be to do that to her! How dare he take her first kiss without an ounce of wooing her! Ha! If he thinks there's going to be a second kiss, he's going to have to fight her tooth and nail for it! He took her first kiss from her when she was in a state of worry and surprise. Lets see if he can take another! Siri nodded her head as her inner monologue told her to keep her head up high and her shoulders straight. She didn't do anything wrong. So she shouldn't be cowering. She's a strong minded, modern, and smart individual who's mentality is of a 36 year old. She has had several partners in her past life before, she's no blushing virgin! She knows how to play this game!

Siri kept thinking and talking to her inner self as she walked to her courtyard. There's nothing Ryu can do to shake my resolve! Ha! The jokes on him if he thinks he can take advantage of her! Two can play this game if she wanted to!

Siri nodded her head again as she reached her courtyard and with determined footsteps she prepared her outfit for tomorrow as if she was going to war.

------------

The next day, Ryu waited outside her courtyard waiting for Siri. He had been up all night running around his courtyard in sheer happiness and had wanted to share his happiness with someone. The first person he thought to share his happiness with was his wife. So under the cover of darkness, he snuck into her courtyard. He jumped over several large walls to get to her courtyard. He then climbed up her house and entered her house through the room she used for painting and playing her instruments. When he reached her room, he entered it quickly and quietly, closing the door behind him.

In the darken room, Siri laid in her bed, the curtains were not let down, so the moonlight shined through, hitting her sleeping body and lighting up her pale skin. Her breathing was strong and stable while she slept. When he reached her side, his hand came up without him noticing what he was doing, his hand had cupped her cheek and caressed it.

Cold. She was cold. What can he do to help her find a cure to cure the illness inside of her? She had already gone through so much to cure him and he couldn't just stand there and watch as she slowly died in front of him. He had to do something.

He stilled his heart and stared down at his lovely wife for a long time. Suddenly a warm feeling enveloped him. A sense of wanting to protect and cherish her. A sense of wanting to give the whole world to her. A sense of wanting to grow old with her. Ryu stared down at the woman who made him feel again after such a long time. She was his perfect someone. That someone that he would burn the whole world down for.

It had only been a couple of months and yet he has fallen completely head over heels in love with the alluring, courageous woman. What was he going to do with her, but make her fall in love with him in return.

So he sat in his carriage waiting for his Princess Wife the next day. Today he took care to get a hair cut and wore new clothes that was made for this very occasion. He wore a black shirt and black pants that was tailored to his body. Silver accents adorned his clothes. He looked like a dark handsome prince that any woman would fall fore, the moment they look upon him.

To his dark black clothes, Siri wore a dress that was even more enchanting than his clothes. She wore a red layered dress that made every movement seem as if she was floating. Every step she took, it would create an illusion that she walked on a cloud. Every movement was smooth and flowing. Her hair was pulled up and has several curls and braids. They were pinned with pins that were either pearls or diamonds at the end, so her silver hair shined even brighter in the light. She wore draping earrings that accentuated her long neck. The earrings reached just above her shoulders and would graze her shoulder when she turned her head. The dress showed just enough cleavage to tease. Every time she moved, the fabric would flow according her movement and show just a little bit more skin. Siri was a vision to behold, but she was also a walking temptation and she knew it.

The smile and the look on her face said it all as she walked towards Ryu's carriage. She saw how he drew the curtains aside to watch her walk towards him, but by the time she reached him, his carriage door was wide open and he was half way out of the carriage.

"This Wife greets Husband." Siri said as she bowed to him. And when she bowed, Ryu's head and gaze turned down to look at her cleavage. As if he wanted a longer glimpse at her breast. Siri smiled devilishly when she bowed, because she knew what reaction Ryu was having towards her and she found great enjoyment at his expense. When her head came up, all traces of her evil smile was gone and on her face was a sweet smile plastered on.

"Husband approves?" Siri asked as she turned around for him. "Wife did not make Husband lose any face with the dress right?"

Ryu coughed a couple of times before scooting back into the carriage. When Siri didn't get the idea to get in he finally said something.

"You dare not get inside?"

His cold voice made Siri beam out with a wider smile. This husband of hers was as green with women as they come. Compared to her, her Husband had little to no experience, she was the man eater who was going to eat him alive. He just had to wait patiently like a pure white lamb so the hungry silver wolf could eat him when it's time.

"You dare defy this Prince?" Ryu said again, when he became impatient.

"Wife would never dare." Siri said as she climbed on. She had a game plan and was playing with fire today. She was ready to get burned. Her cold body could take it.