"Are you sure? You know it might be a phase you are going through. Because few days ago you were telling me how you love Sebastian but today you just don't anymore?" I asked trying not to act surprised.

We spent a bit more time at the mall and then we decided to call it a day since I had a lunch date with Hailey. I told him to think about it, because I know my best friend really well. The thing is he gets bored easily sometimes he would even get bored of us but then we would totally get that and he would spend less time with us. We are quite used to that actually, "Aren't you going to buy that?" He asked after seeing me eyeing the black stilettos that I tried on.

"They are gorgeous but I don't think I can afford them, they are quite expensive. Besides I rarely wear stilettos".

...............

"I think... I think.... I can't believe I am saying this.... But I think I have feelings for George", Hailey confessed after finally prodding her for hours. I suggested we should go to Carlo' s Pizzeria for our lunch date since Derek will be there and most of the time he ends up treating us. But Hailey wasn't interested so we are at Subway now. We were enjoying our sub when suddenly Hailey started asking me questions about Derek and what do I think of him. I told her my honest opinion that Derek seems like a great guy. But she was still reluctant. And then the conversation lead to this.

I was shocked, did I just hear that right? I was so astonished that I forgot that I just took a bite of my meatball sub and now I was choking. She immediately fetched me some water and I managed to take a sip of it which helped me with my situation. I placed the bottle on the table loudly,"What?" I asked.

"Uh huh. I just couldn't help myself. It just happened. Too bad he is gay", she said pouting. I can't even take this girl seriously.

"So when did you realize your underlying love for him? When you guys get manicures together or when you both rate guys out of ten in the cafeteria?"

"Em you can't put it like that!" She said blushing. Oh my god my friends are turning crazy.

They both made sure I didn't reach home until six for I needed some time to recover from the bombs they dropped on me.

I ringed the bell , I didn't bother taking my set of keys as Leo told me he would be home all day. After ringing the bell several times I called him but he didn't pick up. Pissed I banged on the door loudly, "LEO OPEN THE DOOR. I KNOW YOU ARE INSIDE".

"Oh hi princess", he said waving at me from the upstairs window.

"COME DOWNSTAIRS AND OPEN THE DOOR YOU JERK".

"I don't feel like it. I am too lazy", he said smiling at me.

"YOU ASSHOLE!" I stomped to the back door to look for the potted fern plant, underneath it my mom placed a spare key to the house in case of emergency. We never used it. Getting the key meant digging out the plant and I didn't want to do that.

"Oh don't bother looking for your key under the fern plant it's not there", he said disappearing inside. How the hell does he know about the hidden key? Only my mom and I know about this.

Great I am homeless now. I decided to get out of here, as it's no use of waiting outside for that shithead to open the door. He wouldn't.

I walked quite a few blocks away from the house, clueless about where I will go just in time my cell phone rang. It was Josh.

"Wanna come over? We can watch a movie together", I was relieved to get his call.

"Sure. I am glad you called in fact Leo just kicked me out of my own house".