Billboard billionaires 3

Start from the beginning

"Do you have a pen"  he whispered to someone to the left of him, whoever it was had to be some classmate we've all never spoken to before. We never talked to people outside our little group much mostly because we didn't see the need to. There was six of us what didn't we have between us  if we ever needed something. "No man sorry"  the boy said "Mr Graham , of course your unprepared. Ask your girlfriend for a pencil and stop being distracting" out teacher spoke up. My hand gripped my pencil tighter, this bitch couldn't be this far behind. I hadn't so much as looked at drake in a week and she saw him and rih come in here every other day all over each other. "Bitch this is why your husband fucking left" I snapped in a whisper , suddenly I heard the sound of someone spitting water out and choking.  It was of course Kendrick , Beyoncé looked at me wide eyed and J  was  all out loosing it.

"Shit." I said realizing I wasn't very quiet.

"Office. Right now. " mrs. Gavin's said pointing her manicured finger at the door, I rolled my eyes and stood up packing my things up. I slammed a pen down in front of drake "Muppet" I said simply before strutting out. I took my time walking to the office looking at all the posters on the walls before I made it to the head principles office.

"Onika" his secretary called out , she didn't bother looking up and just pointed to his office. I walked inside and sat down on the chair.

"Onika." He said sternly , even though I was in trouble I wasn't the least bit scared , nobody actually made me scared unless it was my step father or my mother or Ken .  "Yes" I asked sitting  up "what you said is very disrespectful and frankly could lead to a suspension" he said to me. I rolled my eyes before sitting up. "Look I know there's this weird rule that I should let teachers walk all over me out of "respect" because they're old..er than me. But if she is going to talk about my relationship status out loud I'm doing the same to her. " I told him crossing my legs, he looked at me dumbfounded clearly at loss for words.

"Oni-"

"Please do not call me by my real name I only let family call me that" I told him, it was weird and I ignored anyone bold enough to call me Onika. "Nicki. You cannot speak to teachers like that , now I understand you're saying she may have said something about your relationship so I understand your outburst. Consider this a slap on the wrist " he told me giving me a pass to study hall. I slid my sunglasses on and left his office , I didn't mean to say it that loud. But she gave me an excuse to call drake a Muppet in front of everybody so I was pretty happy and not irritated at this point.

I've never been outside of class while it was happening before , never been kicked out. Is this what her life was like ? Well when she shows up at least. I looked at my nails making a note to get a touch up sometime later this week. Now was a perfect time to do what I had planned , walking through the part of school with most of the "hidden switches" I made sure to bump into the one by the water fountain in the lab wang. They always thought we didn't know that they powered the Cameras. But we figured it out a long while ago ken would take me here to talk while he smoked when I had bad days. Still , hadn't tried a blunt yet no matter how much he offered. I opened the locker , empty chip bags a few textbooks and her binders "sucks to suck" I smiled putting the foam filled balloon inside. The heat and humidity would help it grow. And the longer it stayed in there the bigger the mess when it was opened, I had googled this and numerous other things during my getaway. By the time I got back this morning I felt like a full blown spy, I knew all the ropes of how to make her life hell. And while she wasn't here , it just made it easier. Making her life hell at school would lead to pushing her further away from my life. I shut her locker and walked towards the library sitting inside and putting my earphones on crossing my arms and staring at the room around me.

Lunch
Ralphé's rooftop

"Are you sure you're okay?" Bey asked nicki who was smiling at her lunch

"Are you sure you're okay?" Bey asked nicki who was smiling at her lunch. This wasn't unusual , but nicki hadn't been this giddy since pre breakup. "Yes why?" She asked looking at her like she was crazy , "so we're gonna ignore the fact that you invited drake to lunch and willingly sat right next to him?" She glared at her. She didn't like crazy and that's all her best friend seemed to be on today. "If you throwing food let me know now Onika" cole told her. She rolled her eyes and laughed "I wouldn't do that. Ken said if I did that again I'd be In trouble" she mumbled even though he wasn't there today. Him and Wayne didn't exactly feel for the fine dining today and drove to a McDonald's instead. "Why are you so scared of my brother ?" Coke asked amused not knowing what he could have done. Nicki sighed "truth be told he's the only one that actually yells at me when he's mad. I know everyone tries not to because I'm like the little baby but he does and I know he doesn't feel bad when he does it because I'm really not a baby anymore. He'd actually stay mad at me and I don't think I'd know how to fix it without annoying him" she admitted. Drake returned from the bar with a very blue drink nicki looked at it wide eyed. "Drake" she said catching his attention , her voice had a hint of concern and that the most emotion he had gotten from her all month. "Is that alcohol ?" She asked him , he nodded his head setting the glass down. "Since when did you drink in the middle of the day?" She asked him dumbfounded. This had to be the most irrational shit she's seen him do , was that rih's "wild" influence on him.

"Please don't make her start throwing forks" cold sighed secretly wanting to have one of the drinks his friend was having.  "Just...please don't drink that and go back to school drunk" nicki whispered to him as bey and cole got into a discussion about their world history class. Drake politely pushed the drink forward and looked at her "you sound like my mom" he told her and she gave him a half smiled exposing her dimple. Lunch went by smoothly and everyone left on time laughing. As they were walking out to the car drake pulled nicki back , eying her best friend bey pointed a finger at him "I'll fuck you up if you try anything brey" she told him using the old nickname. "I don't purposely upset her" he tried to reason as she walked away with cole. 

"What?" Nicki sighed with her arms folded , she wasn't mad or acting stingy , but she was more in a rush to not be late for class.  "Are you mad at me suddenly ?" He asked looking at her rather adorable irritated facial expression. He pulled her arms down from her chest and nervously licked his lips , was it the right time to apologize. How do you even apologize, it took her being kind to him for the guilt to overtake him. And in this moment , she made him feel small. 

"Don't" she suddenly said reading his body language. Her voice would make you think she was crying until you saw the emotionless look on her face. "You chose a good time over a good thing , but every day isn't Friday night and Saturday morning drake. Rih doesn't leave that cycle so frankly I don't know what you see in her other than... sex ? We've known her a long time, she doesn't care about anybody like that" nicki told him.  She straightened up and fixed her hair "anyways if you wanna talk. Not right now I don't wanna hear it right now I'm busy and don't have time for a rushed talk " she told him walking towards he car.

COMMENT 6goddess3 here bitch 💀💀