Lance laughed. "Wow,I didn't even remember that." Pidge shushed him angrily causing him to quickly shut his mouth.

"This is where everyone started shipping the two. In the back we are also able to see Lance feeding Keith and sometimes vise versa. Also in the stream, Lance and Keith come in together. Pidge and Hunk's room only had two beds; one for Pidge, one for Hunk and his girlfriend Shay. Coran also had a room by himself, so who else could have possibly shared a room with Lance?" Pidge raised a brow at Lance who shrugged. "But I've dug even deeper! Deeper than anyone has even dug!" Lance chuckled. "On Keith's social media pages,which were also made and named by Lance(I'll put links to his social media here too), most of his pictures contain behind the scenes scenes. But, he also takes photos from his fellow friends' pages such as Pidge, Hunk and Lance (ahem,unoriginal, ahem)."Lance laughed a lot at this. Keith punched him in the arm causing him to hiss and rub his arm in pain. Pidge giggled and continued to watch. 

"In one of the pictures he posted it was of Pidge, Lance, Hunk and him, taken by presumably Shay or another dancer. In this picture the caption was "Keith doesn't know I put this up. The perks of making people's accounts!"." Keith scowled at Lance. "But later on the picture was taken down. People assume that it was because Keith found out, but others took screenshots and noticed something. In the picture,if you look close enough you can see, despite the fact the image is blurry, that Lance seems to have his arm around Keith."

"Well sh-"

"Shhh!" Pidge glared at Lance for what felt like the millionth time that morning.

"I the video released by Nyma last week we see everyone on the bus except for Voltron... And Keith? Keith isn't there either? Well, at the Voltron interview last night we see Voltron go on stage on the Arusian Show. As Lance walks on stage we see him drop his arm after seemingly blowing a kiss. Now,I doubt he would be kissing to Coran, and from late news it had been confirmed that most crew had been left home in case they would interfere with the band. So all crew that night was changed to married men, believe it or not. So who was he blowing a kiss to? Well, I've got an answer for you..."

A picture of Keith appeared on screen, one from Lance's instagram where he was totally off guard. Lance snorted, but covered it up with a cough. Pidge scowled, but didn't glare. Instead she ignored him and looked to the video. 

And in that interview, Lance actually came out as pansexual or bisexual! People have been arguing, but Lance said as long as it's a human, they have a chance to earn his love, so I believe he is pansexual. But during his speech he said," if I were to be in a relationship, I'd probably end up wanting to marry them I'd get too attached." Which says two things; If Lance got in a relationship, we would get very attached.Enough to marry! How cute!" Keith blushed madly,and even though he felt Lance look at him he didn't look back. "And, Lance has not been in many relationships and the ones he may have been in, he got too attached. Maybe even so heart broken he wasn't able to be with anyone." Lance sighed almost unnoticeably. But Keith managed to catch it. "That would just make the Klance situation cuter! But,when he says that, he looks backstage, to where he seemingly blew a kiss and later on even winked!" 

Pidge sighed.

"But my last piece of evidence will knock your socks off! Do you remember a few month ago a photo as actually quite popular. A super cute picture of two people kissing.People argued whether or not it was a boy and girl or two boys that were kissing from the bad quality. But later a great quality photo was released confirming that it was two boys as the photographer stated so. But us fangirls found something. At the angle it is in, the person looks a lot like Lance who is slightly slouching. They person on their toes also had Keith's signature hairstyle. And I was lucky enough to get my hands on actual footage!"

A video played of the familiar scene in front of the restaurant. Keith and Lance chocked on air, looking away from the phone. Pidge cackled at their reaction, Hunk slightly laughing. 

"So it isn't just me who thinks that looks like our favorite Voltron ship?"

Lance shut off the phone and handed it to Pidge. She crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows in a questioning way. "Okay, maybe I have been a little obvious, but I can't help it! Besides, it's getting us more publicity, you should be happy!"

Lance huffed, walking to the back of the bus. Keith knew there was something up with Lance, he never would act like that.Even though they'd only knew each other for a while,he knew Lance more than he even knew himself. Pidge sighed,about to storm after him but Keith put his hand out.  "I'm sorry. I know you're close friends with him,but I really think you should leave this to me."

Pidge frowned but let Keith go. She sat back beside Hunk, a smirk slowly rising onto her face. "I bet you they do a little more than chat,if you know what I mean." Pidge snickered,nudging Hunk who grimaced and stood up. "I'm just gonna call Shay."

Pidge was left alone. She frowned, slouching in her seat and taking out her phone. "Wow,it sucks to be single."

Sorry for no update yesterday, was with a friend :(

Sorry for any spelling mistakes :D