Chapter 2

Recap

My vision got blurred by the smoke and I it caused me to start coughing. My hand got covered by more blood and I remembered I never took my medicine the other day. I rummaged through my dresser trying to find my pills but couldn’t. I was surprised when a hand wrapped around my wrist and I looked to see onyx eyes.

“Let me...” he said gently.

“I-Itachi…” I said quietly.

He picked me up and set me on my bed as I started to cough again and I saw he only had a towel around his waist. My coughs started to get worse and Itachi finally came over to me with my pills. I swallowed them with a new glass of water and my coughs started to receded.

“T-thank you Itachi…” I said quietly, still shaken from my fit.

He nodded and I saw the other kittens were sitting on my bed near me. I started to breath normally and Itachi sat beside me.

“I-It was the water…” I said before I drifted off into unconsciousness.

~

I woke to a hushed conversation between two people. I noticed a pain in my side and I groaned quietly. I opened my eyes slowly and the world slowly came into focus. What I saw made me feel very confused but also very happy. There in my room sitting on the other side of my bed was Itachi and Pein!

“Holy shit!” I yelled.

The two jumped up and turned to look at me in alarm. I giggled ignoring the pain in my side as I sat up.

“I was right, I was right, I was right!” I said happily.

The two shinobi looked at me in question. I just smiled widely at them.

“All right then…” Pein said trailing off. “I’m Pein and –“

“I already know Leader-sama!” I said politely cutting him off. “I know you too Itachi.”

They stared at me in wonder. I went to my closet wincing slightly from my side. I got into the box I had on the top shelf and took out one of the manga volumes.

“I know about you guys already. I know your powers, who you are, what happened to you guys, all that stuff!” I said happily.

Itachi and Pein’s eyes widened then went into a very harsh glare. I did not like that at all.

“Oh hell no, you did not just glare at me. I am giving you a place to stay and you better be grateful!” I said with malice.

“You’re right, sorry...” Pein said dropping his glare into a simple emotionless stare.

“Good then, now let’s go over some things before you guys start asking questions to which I might or might not have the answers to,” I said in a monotone voice. “First of all, have you changed any others back?”

Itachi shook his head and I nodded with a soft sigh.

“One thing down, now what do you want to know?” I asked.

“I want to know where we are and exactly who you are,” Pein said.

I nodded and sighed, I mean they were with me for a few weeks.

“All right, if you get confused I’ll go over it again. This place is called America. You are in another world similar to yours except very, very different. You guys are from an anime and manga called Naruto. There are people that know about you guys but not really that many but still when and if we go out I will need you guys to change your appearances if you still can. Can you guys still do that?” I asked.