The Seductress

© Copyrighted by VICMAD 2014

Hello, my name is Imogen Lilith Lansing and I am known as a Seductress. There are many more of us out there but I would think I was one of the best.

First let me define seduction: seduction is the process of deliberately enticing a person, to lead astray, as from duty, rectitude, or the like; to corrupt, to persuade or induce to engage in sexual behaviour. The word seduction stems from Latin and means literally "to lead astray." As a result, the term may have a positive or negative connotation.

I would like to think I use it in a positive way.

Now let's break down my name.

Imogen- Maiden, Innocent, Daughter, People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.

And then there is the ghetto version in the urban dictionary: is a rare species- Imogens are often referred to as both fabulous and fuckalicious, and whilst the male species makes advances, due to her pretend shyness, being an introvert and honest nature, often the Imogen turns him down.

So true. I pick you not the other way around.

And then there is my middle name, Lilith. Some say Lilith was a demon and even the first wife of Adam and that she was destroyed because she would not submit to Adam. In doing so she wanted the top position making Adam seem less of a man. They turned her to a demon - because she couldn't be controlled. But my favorite definition of a Lilith is: a symbol of wisdom, knowledge, independence, freedom of thought and of liberation for woman.

So when you put Imogen Lilith together, you get this great and powerful woman, who doesn't put up with bullshit, that gets her way and never lets a man walk over her.

I guess you could say my mama named me right.

I have been a model for five years but in the last three years a very successful model. The nickname I have been given was The Seductress as men said I could melt their hearts in just one look. I have seen the lust in men eyes as they recognize me from the countless magazines and online news reports. I get invited to all major award shows, movie premieres and of course I participate in every major designer runway show. I even have two billboards in Times Square.

So tonight I am attending my friend's birthday party/ New Year's Eve party. She is a well known business executive for HBT Televison. Sista is doing her thing and tonight she is celebrating her thirtieth birthday and to tell you the truth, Toya doesn't look a day over twenty. She is five years older than me and I met her when I was doing a cover for one of their products.

Toya and I have been very close friends for over three years. She always told me to look out for number one and never let a man have your soul unless you are sure you will have his. Unfortunately her advice came to late because one man got a piece and I have been trying to get over him for years.

There have been some really good substitutes and believe me they have come in all shapes, color and sizes. They had all fulfilled my sexual needs, but none of them could fulfill my deep sexual cravings but him.

I had just gotten ready when I took a look in the mirror. I was wearing a long Prada black dress with a long split that stopped at the hip. There was also a long dip in the front that showed the curves of my breasts and a thick belt wrapped around my waist, making my waist even tinier and my hips thicker. My feet adorned black Gucci six inch gladiator pumps that crisscrossed up my legs.

My hair was hanging pass my shoulder in big bouncing curls and my makeup was flawless. I had smoky eyes and my heart shaped lips were polished dark red for effect. My caramel skin glowed as I checked every inch of my face. My hazel eyes shown brightly as I spritzed myself with the four hundred dollar an ounce perfume.