Chapter 6

Alex stared at Celeste as she stepped out of the bathroom he couldn't control his laughter and burst out laughing. His shirt fit her perfectly reaching her midthigh but his pant was extremely baggy for her slender figure he thought.

     "Glad,that I'm the laughing joke of someone." Celeste muttered sarcasm dripping in her words.

    " If that services extend to other tasks it would be of good use." He mocked at her.

    " Don't imagine too much and all those will be crushed by me." She snarled at him.

     " Well,I didn't imagine too much angel,I just thought you would be a better site to watch if you had worn just my shirt." He told her cockily.

      " You... You are impossible." She dashed him of moving towards the bed.

     Celeste lay on the middle of the bed spreading her arms and legs widely occupying whole of the bed.

     " From now on this is my bed." She stated closing her eyes.

    " Sweet heart,this is mine too you will be sharing it with me." He smirked at her pushing her arm,shifting himself on the side of bed.

" I don't like sharing,who the hell knows what the devil would be going on in that head of yours." She pushed him off the bed.

   "Well,I am a gentleman darling,I assure you that I wouldn't touch any lady inappropriately without her permission." He told her shifting onto the bed.

    " Fine,whatever I don't have a tiniest amount of trust in you,I'll make myself comfortable on that couch." She said,marching towards the couch.

    " It's such waste that the bed is large enough,the person sleeping on the couch would get a stiff neck by tomorrow." He said mocking at her.

    "Let it be, stiff neck is better than whole night of no sleep." She snapped at him.

" Okay okay,you win miss stubborn,good night sleep well and dream about me." Alex said winking at her.

   " There are whole lot of people already lined up for an appearance in my dream and you're the last person." She said eyeing at him.

    " That's so bad,no problem might be line would start going in reverse order from today." He says yawning at her.

"Well,that's not going to happen sleepy head."
    " I bet it will." He threw a blanket in her direction.

    Celeste caught that before it her face and covered her herself including her head pretending to be asleep.

      Alex kept looking in her direction bemused when all the other girls keep throwing them at him despite his reluctance for his money and power,She on the other hand didn't trust him to sleep on the corner of the bed even after he promised to not touch her,kinda weird girl he thought,weird or whatever she brings out the best in me,and looking at her helpless and distressed bring about the worst side of mine towards those responsible for it.

     Alex was fiddling over the bed as the sleep had become his distant enemy.He kept staring at the ceiling thinking of Max and this person in front of him trespassing into all thoughts of him.

      ".. Dwarf bald idiot move away.... Pumpkin belly leave my hand.....Alex...No..."

Alex was snapped out of his thoughts hearing Celeste scream he rapidly rushed towards her.

" Cel.. Celeste." He called her clearing the droplets of sweat formed on her forehead.

    " It's all right,I'm here nobody is going to hurt you." He lifted her from the couch taking her to the bed.

     He gently placed her on the bed and Celeste slowly opened her eyes.

" Alex.." Celeste screamed with a sigh of relief hugging him.

     Alex was quite taken aback by her overwhelming." It's just a dream cel,don't worry." He hugged her rubbing her back.

      Alex noticed that his shirt was getting wet and realized cel was crying,he took her head placing his hands on her chin." You could tell me Cel." He told her placing a strand of her that was falling on her face behind her ear.

    " No..Umm it is considered bad omen to share bad dreams." She said her voice crocking.

     " Ohh. That I don't know." He told pulling away from her.

     Celeste caught hold of his arm not letting him go.

      Alex contemplated if she would regret holding him but his conscious gave up that thought and he slept beside Celeste holding her as she was curled up in a ball against him.

     " I know that it was my fault,you had to face all that,I am sorry Cel." He whispered in her ear placing a gentle kiss on it as she lay asleep with her back facing him,holding his hand which was wrapped around her as she curled into a ball against him.
.
.

      Celeste snapped her eyes open and felt something was different,she remembered sleeping on the couch in the night.Now she lay on the bed snuggling against Alex, a blush crept her cheeks as she thought of the events that took place yesterday how she cried on his shoulder and didn't let his hand slip away.

        Alex was woken up by the movement made by Celeste,he didn't want to wake up it's the best sleep he had got in months,he never slept so peacefully as he had today holding Celeste.

     They just lay there neither of them wanting to get up,but they had to as Alex's phone started buzzing he got up swiftly reaching to his phone muttering all the curse words.

     " Hey!! Alex you asked me to meet up in your mansion yesterday and here am I when would I be greeted by your graceful presence!" James answered from the other end.

     " Wait up! You smug I'll come!"He muttered clearly irritated.

Celeste sat up and was looking at him intently.

" Morning,angel how was your sleep!" He asked her in a lovely tone.

    " How am I on the bed and what about the no touching clause you were saying about yesterday!" She asked trying to annoy him.

       " That was totally opposite of what you wanted yesterday,not letting me go,when I brought you to the bed." He told smirking at her.

    Celeste couldn't help the blush that was sweeping over her cheeks and burried her head on the pillow.