Chapter 5

Celeste lay on the fluffy comfy bed letting her eyes shut,slowly drifting into sleep.Her dreams all filled with a single man that had held her hostage and pondering the reason behind it.

        She got up with a plunging head ache burning her head,she got of the bed pulled out the first aid box to find any painkillers,to her dismay there were none in it,she threw it aside frustrated and started skimming through the desks for any of them,she halted her attempts to find them and sat on the floor leaning to the bed.

       She felt greasy and her body is all aching,most of her muscles sore,She decided to have a bath and rushed into the bathroom,filling the bath tub with hot water,lay there soothing her sore muscles that felt very rejuvenating.

         What felt like hours of sleep Celeste got up,sensing she was in the bath tub,she quickly got up realization stuck her intelligent brain that she had no clothes to wear considering the only pair of clothes she owned are wet.

        She stripped of her wet clothes putting them to dry,wrapped a towel around her which she found in the bathroom.

       She stepped of the bathroom,glancing at the wall clock that stuck six in the evening,her stomach started grumbling indicating she had starved the whole day.

        Glancing around a fridge was on the corner of the room,she reached opening it,found it had lot of delicacies that could fill up her empty stomach.She sighed in relief and started digging through them,her belching indicated that she couldn't take anymore,having nothing to do she just sat on the bed.
.
.
.
        Alex's office trip seemed to not of any benefit,all that he had done today was giving hard time to his secretary and verbally abusing his employees,the meetings were also not an exception,he couldn't crack even a deal and that fury too was vented over his employees.

      "Alex,giving hard time to people in here!" James chucked at Alex." Why don't you stay for few days at house I'll take care of the business." He told.

       " Yeah,man office seems pretty blank and I no longer want to spend a minute here." He drove of from the office with only two things that his mind is preoccupied with,one is about Max's condition and second the girl that he had capitive,he couldn't quite understand why his thoughts lurked around her.

      He checked on Max as soon he reached the mansion,his condition seemed to be the same his brain refusing to come out of the shock.

         Reaching his room he quietly unlocked it only to find Celeste sleeping soundly on his bed with only towel,he couldn't resist ogling at her legs which were exposed,her creamy slender legs which were perfect to drive a man crazy,he quickly averted his gaze thinking how she would react if only she was awake,she would have burnt him alive he thought and his lips parted showing his pearly whites.He covered her with​ a blanket and went for a quick shower took his shorts and lay on the other side of the bed.

        Celeste felt the presence of a person in the room and shot her eyes open,she was covered with a blanket which she didn't remember placing on herself and on the other side of bed was Alex in his shorts.

      " When did you come and what have you done to me!!" She asked looking at him skeptically.

      " Well...well I kinda,you know the things that happen when two people are.." He was cut off by Celeste " Don't you dare speaking to me of that stuff." She was glaring at him.

    " Calm down peaches I just placed a blanket on you as you were shivering." He said grinning at her.

     " I bet only that happened,and what's with those nickname stop calling me with them." She snapped at him.

     "Yep that's what happened." He said popping the p in yep.
      " Now just turn around." She said eyeing at him.

     "Why?" He looked at her raising an eyebrow.

    " Just do what I say!" She snarled at him.

      " Alright my lady!" Alex turned around.

       Celeste quickly jumped off the bed and rushed to the bathroom to collect her clothes.

      " Alex...what the devil,you jerk head." She screamed.

      " What's the matter cel." He asked approaching her.

" Care to explain where are my clothes!"

    "Umm they were out of order with all the blood stains and stuff, so I gave them to the house keeper to get rid of them." He said bluntly looking away from her.

     " How is that you get to decide what to do with my clothes!!" She snarled at him.

     " For that mater you are forgetting that you're my capitive." He said smirking at her.

     " Ohh!! What do I wear now!!" She asked him non chalantly.

        Alex went to closet and skimmed through it and took out his t-shirt,he gave it to her.

      " Why do I wear yours and that too that worn by you!!" She said returning his shirt folding her arms against her chest.

     " Well..I assure you that its brand new and unused." He looked at her smiling.

     " Hmm. Don't you have an unused pant then."

" Yep!! But you will drown in it." He said suppressing a laugh that etched his lips.

     " Whatever I need one!!" She asked sternly.

" Ok.ok. I'll give you one of my shorts." He told bringing her one of his khaki shorts.

     Celeste snatched the clothes ordering him to go out by her looks started changing.

       She glanced herself at the mirror,his t-shirt reached her up to her midthigh and his shorts were extremely baggy that reached her ankle she sighed in relief that they didn't go beyond that,she would have been a walking joke then,both his clothes had his perfume radiating through them she highly doubted they weren't unused.She tied up her messy hair into a high pony and came out of the bathroom to be greeted by Alex who was laughing like a wild dog.