Chapter4

Alex sat on the floor in front of Celeste taking her right feet in his hand gently placed it on his legs, opened the first aid box and looked up at her.

      " You don't have to do it,I can take care of myself after all I am a doctor." She told him bluntly taking away her feet from his hand and bent forwards to snatch the first aid box from his hands.

      "Catch it if you can!" He lifted it placing it behind him
"I don't want to play any games just give me that box and leave me to myself." Celeste muttered.

     " Such a spoil sport." He remarked at her taking her feet once again and placing it on his legs now with a grip that's twice stronger than the previous one.

     " Why can't you understand few simple English words Mr,it would be a great favour if you let loose my ankle." Celeste said with no emotion over her face.

     Alex was taken aback by her snarl reaction and let his grip loosen on her ankle.

    " Why are you so stubborn miss!" He asked her cockily.
" It's none of your concern." Celeste snapped at him.

       " Well,as long as you're in my mansion and especially in my room it would come into my account of concerns." He told her in a low voice.

      " That's exactly the point!! Why am I here?Care to clarify it!" Celeste asked,awaiting a response from him.

      Alex stayed silent with his lips tightly pressed with no flicker of emotion,he took out few bandages,cotton and savlon bottle,getting up he sat beside Celeste.He grabbed her wounded hand despite her protests.
He took a cotton wisp dipped it in savlon he gently rubbed it on the gash of her palm blowing air on it to soothe her.

      Celeste winced in pain as soon as the stringent liquid made a contact with her abraded palm.

      " It's alright,it won't hurt anymore." Alex said calmly blowing air over her palm and wrapped up the bandade around her palm.

      " Thank you." Celeste said looking at her palm and then back at Alex.

      " Your leg,let me help you." He asked in a pleading tone.
" No,I can manage myself you don't have to worry." She cut him off.

     " Enough of your adamant stand,like I just nursed your palm I'll do it for the leg, it won't hurt you." He said cockily at her.

      " I don't want you touching my leg!!" She blurted out and quickly placed her palm over her mouth regretting her outburst.

      "Welp!! Our sassy,as stubborn as a mule,little angel is quite Orthodox or whole lot Orthodox!!" Alex mused at her clearly beffudled by her response.

      Celeste wanted to sink into the ground and disappear from his sight after her mouth slipped up the foolishness she is hiding,She wanted to badly escape from his gaze at that very moment,as if it's possible!!

     She rapidly averted her gaze towards her leg and started deplugging the glass pieces lodged in her flesh then a brilliant idea struck her head.

    " Uhh! My boyfriend likes it that way!" She said in a sweet lovely voice.

     " What way? I didn't get you!" He looked at her skeptically.

     " Why do you want to get in the way of me and my boyfriend,you like being a third wheel on the bike?" She said triumph gloring in her voice looking at Alex who is clearly pissed of by her remarks.

     "Well,then keep them to yourself." He snapped at her sarcastically and got of the bed.

   Alex looked at the bemused expression of Celeste hoping that she made up the story and continued to act pissed off and furious.

      Celeste continued dressing her incised wounds as she noticed Alex heading towards the bathroom with a towel in his hand.

        It had been half an hour since Alex went inside the bathroom,Celeste finished her first aid work and was wondering why he was taking so long.The door opened revealing Alex just in towel exposing his bear chest.

      Celeste rolled her eyes towards him noticing his well built muscular body,his rectus muscles divided into compartments flaunting the perfect abs, his pectoralis muscles that added masculinity to his upper chest,biceps and deltoid adding extra charm to his already charming face. His hair was wet dripping droplets of water that flowed through his pectoralis upto the rectus and beyond.

      She then moved her gaze towards his face,his dirty blonde hair that complemented his tan face,his jaw had a five o clock shadow,and the bristles over grown over his face.

     " Done!admiring me already!" He asked smirking at her.

     "No!! I'm not checking you out." She said hiding her face that turned into burning red mess.

     " Well,then should I complain your boyfriend about the eye raping you inflicted upon me." He asked her chuckling at the way she blushed.

    " Shut up!! You.." She growled at him and hurled a pillow at his face and the hit on her target was precise.

    "Oww." Alex fake winced and flinged the pillow towards her,which landed right into her hands.

       "Never challenge me on a pillow fight." Celeste giggled showing her tongue at him.

     " Whoa look at the little angel! " He grinned at her.

     " Don't imagine too much I'm not little and more importantly not an angel." She retorted back at him.

      " That I see, miss little angel." He turned around taking his clothes from the closet.

     " So we are leaving? I don't want to stay in the same room of yours." She asked him .

      " Not we I'm leaving to my office and you'll stay here until I return." He turns around buttoning his shirt.

      "What?? Why would I stay here!!" She asked him with a scowl on her face.

        " Well,you miss Celeste are being held hostage in here if you have realized." He said placing his tie and almost got ready.

       " Why am I held hostage?" She asked stomping down on the floor.

        " You have heard things which you shouldn't have!" He said bluntly shutting the door behind him.

      " Don't you dare lock me up here." She screamed and realized it's not of any aveil as it fell on deaf ears beneath the door which is already locked up.