Chapter 20

Mikey POV

We were in the car now, us boys with Blair and the girls with Skye, we were currently heading up to Scotland so it was a really long drive. Andy whined "Blair when are we stopping?"

"Why are you missing Skye?" Jack laughed.

Andy pouted.

I laughed "When we stop for a break you'll see her."

"Ok." he mumbled.

And we were all listening to music or sleeping.

Skye POV

Kat was shotgun, and the other three in the back, but we were currently having a gossip and jamming to music. Liv yelled "OMG we're on the motorway pull up alongside Blair!"

Laughing as my girls rolled the windows down I checked the mirrors, honestly we were crazy, Kat laughed "Goooooo!"

And so I switched lanes again to be on the outside of Blairs car, and pressing my foot on the accelerator and we were level with the boys. Liv laughed "Omg they look so confused!"

Kat whooped "You don't need to follow right?"

"Ha, I lead hun." I smirked and overtaking them I went in front and continued driving.

Maddie smiled "Hey girls, I love you."

Taking one hand off the steering wheel we all placed our hands in the middle, Liv grinned at us "Soul sisters for life, for eternity. No matter what happens, we got each other."

"Amen." I smiled putting my hand back on the steering wheel.

Kat smiled as the breeze whipped her hair "Oh lookie here, Mikey's calling me."

"Answer!" Liv cheered.

Mikey's voice came through "Blair says Skye is gonna get banned from driving. Since he's leading."

"Was." I corrected as Kat plugged the phone into the cars speaker. Mikey laughed "Skye concentrate on driving."

"I am," I retorted, "now do me a favour do you guys need a rest stop yet?"

Mikey laughed and Rye's voice came through "Yes please Skye, I need to pee so bad and Andy won't stop sulking saying he misses you."

"Aww," Liv cooed as I flushed crimson.

Kat giggled "Skye's gone red!"

"Poor baby!" Maddie cooed.

We all heard laughter from the boys. Huffing I said "Tell Blair we'll keep going until the next services, then I'll pull off."

Mikey chuckled "He says ok."

"Gimme the phone Mikey." Andy whined.

Mikey chuckled "Its my phone."

"I wanna talk to Skye." Andy whined.

Snickering I ended the call. Kat whooped "Burn!"

"And we're totally not crazy." Meg smirked.

I laughed "Of course not."

And we resumed singing and chatting.

Andy POV

We pulled into the services and we all piled out and sprinted over to the purple car. Liv chuckled as she got out with the other three girls "You guys are idiots,"

"Skye?" I said spotting her leaning against the car.

Kat was with her "You'll be fine Skye,"

"Ugh I ache so much," Skye groaned stretching. Kat smiled "Let Liv drive."