29. Real Life - You Dance?!

Morning - Monday 6th March 2017

**Kayla's P.O.V**

Paul hovered over my body, his hot breath lingering on top of my skin as his soft lips trailed down my neck, kissing each part of my skin. He stopped at my collar bone, sucking and nipping at my skin. I moaned into the air, which i could feel made Paul smile. As he kept on sucking on m soft spot he looked up at me, he quickly swapped his lips from my neck back to my lips. I closed my eyes as the pleasure ran through my body. For some reason i began to shake, pressure on my shoulders, i heard some mumbles but nothing came out straight. I opened my eyes and was met with Claire.

"Claire?!" I asked as one single sweat-droplet fell down the side of my face, I pushed myself up onto my elbows.

"Oh My God" she whispered to me. I looked towards my bedside clock and saw that it was 2:30AM 

"What? what happened?" i whispered back as i looked at her again. She gave me one single small chuckle 

"You were having a sex dream!" she whispered but raised her voice at the same time

"No, no i wasn't" Shit, Shit, GOD DAMN IT! literally the most embarrassing thing ever!

"I'm pretty sure that moaning in your sleep, is considered a sex dream" she said as her smile got bigger. I groaned in frustration as I fell back onto my pillow. "Sooo who was it?" She asked "Was it Cam?" i faked gag at her attempt of finding out who i was dreaming about. 

"No! definitely not!" i yelled at her, but never once did any of us girls raise our voice louder than a whisper. "You're going to laugh" she nodded her head sideways, i sighed and sat back up, resting my arm on my knees that were still covered by my Doona. "it was Paul" her mouth dropped as her eyes widened "you're judging!" She quickly got up and walked out of the room. TF? where did she go? Do you really think i was going to get up and chase after her? pfft no. I'm to lazy to do that, can't be stuffed. 

▶︎▶︎▶︎

"KAYLA!" i heard as i started to wake up "KAYLA!" i sighed and pulled the pillow that laid next to me onto of my face. "RUTEKI!"

"WHAT IAN! WHAT DO YOU WANT!" I yelled from my bedroom, trying to get my voice down to the kitchen.

"GET DOWN HERE! NOWWW!" I groaned loudly as i put my white robe on. I shivered as goosebumps formed on-top of my skin from the air that hit me as i got out of my bed.

 I shivered as goosebumps formed on-top of my skin from the air that hit me as i got out of my bed

"Can you not read the back of my robe!?" I said as my foot touched to bottom stair. I walked towards the kitchen and saw Paul. "Oh hi Paul" i said as i got to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I removed my head from the inside of the fridge "Paul?" I said as i scrunched up my eyebrows, then suddenly my eyebrows went to normal and my eyes widened, I then looked at a smiling Claire on the couch. She knew what was going on, she's trying to manipulate me. I quickly shut the fridge door and ran towards the living room, jumping on her and straddling her. I put my hands where her throat was and playfully choked her. 

"Get off me you rug-rat!" she yelled at me but i did hear some laughs come from her at the same time. I hoped off her and headed back to the staircase.

"Where are you going! we have to be at set in 10" 

"WHAT!" and with that I ran upstairs, not looking back once until i was fully dressed. 

▶︎▶︎▶︎

I ran back downstairs and almost bumped into Paul

I ran back downstairs and almost bumped into Paul. "Whoah Ruteki watch were you're going" he said as i completely ignored him and walked off.

"We're going to be late" I walked quickly to where the keys were stored.

"Kay-"

"Boys in Ian's car, I'm going in my own! Claire you coming?" I yelled out to everyone. Claire walked down the stairs and stole my car keys off me and ran towards the door "Oi! come back here" and i ran after Claire.

We walked outside of the door and i slammed it shut. "Your welcome" I glared at her "What?" she asked as we both got sat into my car. 

"You invited him over" she pulled the passenger mirror down and started to apply her lip stick. "You bloody invited him over!"

"It was funny!" I rolled my eyes at her and drove off to set. 

▶︎▶︎▶︎

After a long day on set... aaand avoiding Paul, i decided to go through the new routine Nicole sent me. I've been too stressed  to go to my lessons lately so i have been receiving instruction videos on what i need to catch up on.

I had 10 more minutes of break left before i have to go and film Scene 7. And as much as I love Nina, I also love to fight her with my 'supernatural' abilities.  

I got into my position and waited for the music to come. "Not cookie cutter not picture perfect" I heard and counted in my head '1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8'  I put my right foot in front first, followed by my left. Then tilted my head, tilted my torso, tilted my

"YOU DANCE!?" I didn't even bother turning around as i knew who it was, so I quickly ran towards my MacBook and paused the video. 

"Heyyyy Kat" I said shyly while i tried to act like what she just saw, wasn't real.

"Don't hey Kat me, your amazing! why didn't you tell me!?" I went over to the mini fridge and grabbed a water bottle.

"Well it's not something i really like to brag about" She tilted her head at me "Hey Kat how you doing? oh wait, i don't care, did you know i dance?" She sighed as she leaned on my dressing room door frame.

"No, I mean-" she paused as I shook my head for her to continue "Remember I did a move called Honey?" I choked on my water.

"Oh my God, you dance?" It sounded more like a statement than a question.

"Mind if i join?" I smirked at her little remark.

"Of course, you know you should join the classes that I go to" She replayed the video as we got into our positions.

"Text me your coaches number and i'll schedule it" Then the words from the music began to fill the room as we started our dance moves.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8," Kat said out loud.

♥︎

Hey guys! thank you so much for all the votes, i literally got two votes and i started screaming. I don't know why but i think its because i know that people actually like my story 😂 surprisingly. But when i received more I actually ran around the house, and the amount of times my mum told me to shut up is un-countable. 

Also if you want to find out what happens in 'Scene 7' then go read my other book! Anyways thanks again guys

- Kayla xoxo

♥︎