15. Real Life - DANNY BOY!

Morning - Monday 30th January 2017

**Kayla's P.O.V**

"Kayla. Kayla" i woke up to someone shaking me back and forth in my bed

"whaaaaat?" i slurred my words in my morning voice

"I'm leaving for my plane, like now" i quickly tossed in my bed so i could face the person that i didn't really want to leave, i groaned and sat up on my bed, leaning my upper body on the headboard of the bed.

"already?" i asked as i pleaded them not to leave "Dyl do you have to?" he gave me a small chuckle and nodded "you know you could stay for like one or two weeks. Actually, you know whats better?" he raised his eyebrow as he was holding onto his suitcase "you can just stay here forever?" i said like it was no big deal. that caused another chuckle to escape his lips

"my uber is already outside" my mouth dropped open in surprise, i didn't expect to wake up to finding him walk out of the door, like straight away. He sighed as he knew what i was going to ask him next "and yes i will call you once i get off the plane" my smile appeared as i tackled him into a big hug.

i wasn't the lovey dovey type of girl you would expect me to be, i mean i haven't even said the 'i l--e you' phrase since i was 12, that was 10 1/2 years ago. I have said it multiple times in my acting career but once the director calls cut, my body cringes like there is no tomorrow. i find it cliche, and i haven't been in a relationship that lasts enough for me to get the balls to say it to my boyfriend. So i haven't said it to anyone.

I gave Dylan one last hug before i walked him outside to the uber. Still wearing my pyjamas, i waved him goodbye and that was it, off to L.A he goes.

A he goes

▶︎▶︎▶︎

Afternoon - Monday 30th January 2017

Yes, i am an actress and model, but i also consider myself as a dancer. lately i have been taking hip hop and heel lessons. (heel lessons are when you basically dirty dance with no other shoes but heels). I was in my room about 4 hours after Dylan had left to go back to L.A, i didn't have any dancing lessons today so i decided to practise my routine in my bedroom. Me and the rest of the classes choreographer was named Nicole Kirkland, she had sent us a tutorial video on email just in case we wanted to practise at home. So thats exactly what i did. (skip to 4:31 - 5:24)

after i finished doing one run through i was already out of breath. "Jesus Christ" i huffed as i fell down on my bed.

"I could say the same" i heard Claire say from the doorframe that belonged to my room.