[7.] Real Life

Chapter 7: What are you doing here?Friday, 6th JanuarySomerhalder Residence**3rd person**

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Chapter 7: What are you doing here?
Friday, 6th January
Somerhalder Residence
**3rd person**

Chapter 7: What are you doing here?Friday, 6th JanuarySomerhalder Residence**3rd person**

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

She was woken up by two muffling voices that were heard from the first floor. Her body flipped and spun in ways that would stretch her spine, while her dark blue eyes fluttered open as they focused on the ticking clock placed on the wall.

Reading 1:24 am, many frustrated groans left her lips. One of the voices she recognised were definitely Ian's. The other being so familiar that it sat at the tip of her tongue. So, she grabbed her slippers and made her way towards the kitchen.

"Why the fuck are you guys still awa-" She cut herself off mid sentence as she paused on the last step of the staircase. Her tired eyes opens the slightest as she stared at one of the many good friends she hadn't seen for over four months.
Pawel Wesley.

There was no doubt that Kayla's heart skipped a beat as she saw one of her closest friends sitting there. His hair messy like he had just woken up, and his eyes squinting in excitement only brought up some old feelings she had hidden deep inside of her.

To find out that Kayla had some feelings for Paul when they first met, was no surprise. Like come on! He's charming and sexy! There is no chance for a girl to not fall for him. But her conscious told her not to.
So, she subsided those feelings and hid them. Just because she knew that if they do come out, it would most definitely bite her in the ass in the future.

And thats when she felt like she was in a movie. Her arms were pinned down to her sides and her face was crushed into his chest. "Ew your hugging me."

"I haven't seen you for- What? Five months?! You can at least hug back." I sighed as my arms made their way around his torso. "Better."

"What the hell are you doing here?" She asked as she stepped backwards from Paul. Her left arm still wrapped around his waist.