[19.] Real Life

Chapter 19: Action! Monday, 6th FebruaryStudio**3rd person**

Chapter 19: Action!
Monday, 6th February
Studio
**3rd person**

The camera panned down towards Kayla's body, not letting the viewers see who it was that was about to bring season 2 all together

"AND ACTION!"

"Hello?" The American girl asked as she scanned her room.

"Hello Darling." Her eyes closed in annoyance as a sigh left her lips, out of everyone in the entire world it had to be him. All those people she had met during her lifetime, he's the one calling early in the morning.

"Elijah-" A knock at the door was heard while speaking to the supernatural being.

She walked towards the door quietly, while receiving requests from the noble vampire. She stepped closer and closer to the door as she swallowed thickly.

She opened the door quickly and was met
with-

"OH SHIT!" Instead of being met with an elderly lady on the opposite side of the wall, the door she has opened in the scene; slammed her face.

The crew cracked up laughing, the camera shook as the cameraman laughed, and everyone else was barley able to breath.

"You good?!"

"Yep," She chuckled "Did u guys catch that on camera?" The laughter rose as some of the cast looked at their phone, reviewing the moment they had just caught. The brunette walked back towards her place as she re-enacted what was meant to be a good scene.

She walked towards the door quietly, hoping she was not met with a special someone. She stepped closer and closer to the door as she swallowed thickly. She opened the door slightly, just a crack, to see the one she had learnt to love the most here in Italy, "Nona"

"Quello che è successo? stai bene?" She asked, worry dripping from every word she whispered. (Are you ok?)

"I'm going to have to call you back Elijah." Her right thumb pressed the end button as soon as the phone retreated from her ear.

Aleszandra sighed "Sto bene." (I'm alright.) The 67 year old Italian lady from across the hall gave her an unsure look. "Lo prometto."
(I promise)

'Nona' tilted her head and nodded, giving Aleszandra a small hug, before heading back for her home.

"Aspettare!" She turned around "Nonna ho bisogno di dirti qualcosa" (Wait! grandma I need to tell you something)

"AND CUT!"

Instead of laughing the whole crew started clapping, her eyes floated towards Paul who gave her a nod, she gave him a small smile before walking towards her dressing room.