[5.] Real Life

Chapter 5: Are you okay?Wednesday, 4th JanuaryParis Airport**Kayla's P

Wednesday, 4th January
Paris Airport
**Kayla's P.O.V**

"Kayla!" I kept walking away from the three

"Kayla!" I kept walking away from the three. Were they serious right now? I mean, I've known Ian since my brother had gone to Louisiana for our High schools student exchange program. That's been eleven years, eleven bloody years and now he wants to keep secrets from me? No, no way am I letting that happen. Ima get the hell outta here.

"Kayla!" I heard Dylan's voice and immediately stopped. He was the only one I could talk to right now. My silent treatment lasts until they say sorry and I'm not cracking until that happens. I turned around, my arms finding their way crossed over my chest. "What happened?"

"Dumb and dumber are keeping secrets, BIG ONES." I exclaimed. A chuckle left his lips before his hand extended in front of him, waiting for mine to be placed in his.

"Let's get on the plane." I smiled at my co-star and hooked my arm around his, we continued to walk but stopped as a little girl walked in front of us.

"OMG! Oh my God." I looked at Dylan and a small smile made it's way onto my face. "Oh.. my... God you're- you're Dylan O'brien!" The small girl jumped up and down until she ran into his arms.

"Would you like me to take a photo of you guys?" I interrupted. By the redness on Dylan's face I could tell he needed a saviour.

"Oh yeah, thanks." She grabbed her bag and rummaged through the pockets. As she handed her rose gold iPhone towards me, something clicked in her head, she gasped. "Oh my actual God! You're Kayla Ruteki! Omg can I get a photo after?" I chuckled as I nodded my head.

"Totally." She handed her phone to me as I turned the phone landscape. "Ok, one, two, three!" I took the photo of the two, then I took a photo with her. Catching a lot of the pedestrians attention.

"It was so nice meeting you hun but we've got to go." I said giving her a hug and a wave goodbye.

9:45am | On The Plane, France