01

Oh the joys of college, yes?

Nope.

One week. I've literally only been here a week and classes haven't even started yet and I feel looks I'm dying. I can barely in pack my room

Gia dropped me off with Garret and Ever coming with us while Mike dropped off the twins at Penn State with Jon and Vince and Ryder.

Gia cried so much and insisted on letting her help me. I decided against it. I told her to go home or go to Penn State and help the twins.

Yeah I should have made Gia stay.

I can't handle this at all.

"You're Haylee right?" Someone says.

I look up from my prominent spot on the floor with tons of cardboard boxes surrounding me and look up too see a pretty brunette smiling down at me.

"Hi, yeah I'm Haylee." I tell her standing up and brushing off my jeans. Yeah, Ohio is cold and I'm not okay with that.

"I'm Zella, your roommate." She says with he same smile still on her face.

"Oh! Its so nice to meet you. Honestly sorry about the mess. I'm usually a super neat person." I sag slightly embarrassed.

"Oh its cool. I get it. It's the first week." She says setting a few of her bags down.

Yes I'm in college. I survived senior year. Maddie went off to Florida while Penny and Olivia got a fashion job in Paris.  I just moved into the dorm around a week ago and Wes should be here any minute to help me unpack. I really wants to get an apartment but Freshman can't live off campus. Its stupid. Anyways things have been good.

"This is so stressful." I say holding my hands in my knotted hair .

"Hey, I doubt its as hard as you think." Zella says with a small smile.

I sigh. "You're probably right."

I get back down on my knees and search for my Jolly Ranchers. Yes I'm still addicted to these. I find one and pop it in my mouth before moving to a box filled with pictures. I pull out a frame with me and Wes. I'm in his jersey that I bought last year and he's wearing his uniform. Were both smiling. I'm pretty sure this was taken after they won. I smile at the picture. I haven't seen him in almost three months. Gia insisted I stayed home and said my goodbyes properly.

Someone's hands cover my eyes and I cover the hands.

"Guess who?" They say and a smile creeps on my face.

I spin around on my knees and look up into the dazzling eyes of Wesley himself. "Wes!" I cry and jump in his arms.

"Hey kitten." He murmurs in my ear.

"I missed you so much." I tell him.

"I missed you too Kit."

I look past Wes and straight at Zella who looks uncomfortable. "Oh sorry Zella. Zella this is Wesley my boyfriend. Wes this is Zella, my roommate."

"Hi," Zella says to Wes before tuning to me. "You didn't tell me that your boyfriend is the quarterback."

I laugh. "Its not something I brag about."I say.

"You should." Wes says nudging my shoulder.

"I sure as hell would." Zella says.

I roll my eyes. "Help me unpack Wes." I say to him and go back to the box of pictures.

"So how did you guys meet?" Zella asks as she hangs up a band poster.

"That's a funny story actually." I say with a laugh. "Put that over there." I say to Wes pointing to the desk in the room.