Epilogue

AN: Yes i know it has been months, but this is a long one guys and i hope you enjoyed this story as much as i did writing it for you. You can check my profile which has a link to one of my Books that have been published, please show it some love and there will be more to come from me, i have a few stories in the works.

The months after Paige's big win and their engagement were filled with wedding planning and occasionally going to one of Paige's fights.

Hayley always heard how stressful weddings were.  She often found herself popcorn up to her neck watching an episode of Bridezillas  reassuring paige that she wouldn't be  that kind of bride.

And as the days went on, Paige was starting to realize how untrue that really was. It wasn't that Hayley was being anything but herself. Only  now, she was more demanding and impatient. The planner they hired has a lengthy resume of all A list celebrity clients. She was highly recommended by Several of Paige's friends, only hayley was doing everything in her power to run the woman off.

"We need to discuss seating arrangements for the reception. And have you and your best men gone to get fitted yet? The tux is going to be custom made you need to get it done." her fiance barking orders at her was the first thing she heard upon entering their new home after the two hour training she did at the gym. She was tempted to slowly back out and run back to her car, as childish as it sounded.

And telling by the crazed look in her  soon to be wife's eye, she was sure hayley would run after her. The majority of the people coming to their wedding were Paige's friends and family she hadn't seen in years. She tried to convince hayley out of hosting a huge wedding and just going down to the courthouse but she wanted to  actually walk down the aisle and look like the Queen she was.

"Babe, that's why we have a wedding planner. What are we paying her for if you're doing all the work by yourself?" Paige walked into the kitchen, washing her hands before going into the fridge, knowing hayley would say something if she hadn't done it in that exact order.

"Exactly what are we paying  her for. It was you who insisted i couldn't do this on own." She retorted back, mock offense before a serious look formed on her face. "I've never had anyone help me with doing anything in my life until i met you. I guess im still used to doing things on my own and figuring it out the hard way."

Paige sighed, twisting the cap onto her water bottle as she took slow strides over to her finaceè, her arms snaking around her waist. "I know love, but now you don't have to be in ten places at once and have someone that's job is to help you. Take advantage of it Hayley, for once let me do this for you. We'll call Maria or whatever her name is up and get this shit rolling!"

Hayley chuckled rolling her eyes at Paige's antics. " First you need to learn her name before anything."

It was two days before the wedding, everything was finalized which meant that all they had to do was wait. In the meantime paige's friends dragged her out for the much needed bachelor party. Which come to think of it, she didn't actually consider it one when her girl was standing right beside her as they entered the jam packed Club. Hayley held tightly to her hand as they maneuvered through the crowd of sweaty bodies.

They Had agreed long ago for a joint bachelorette party simply because hayley had no friends to hang out with beside her sister who was still trying her best to stay sober and continue her treatment. Which meant that being in this environment wasn't the best for her right now.