"How the hell?" A second person murmured.

You felt the person holding you shrug, but kept their arms around you. It wasn't as tight as it first was, now a soft hold, but you could tell they weren't letting you go anytime soon.

Your eyes opened and were trained on the floor, not daring to look up as they were probably really red and puffy. Moving your arms around a bit, you pushed the person off of you softly, to which they reluctantly complied, and began to stand, using the wall as a support.

"...Thanks..." you sighed, grabbing your bag, keeping your back to the people.

One person cleared their throat, replying, "You should probably go home and get some rest."

You said nothing, keeping your head down as you pushed past them and walked out of the school, walking for a bit before stopping in an alley. Dropping your bag just to transform, you leaned against the wall and took a shaky sigh, running a hand through your hair as Foxxy floated in front of you.

"I need to get out of here," you muttered, "Foxxy, start the hunt!"

Grabbing your bag again, you climbed up to the rooftops and began running, hopping from one to another quickly. You made your way to the Eiffel Tower, hiding your bag somewhere and climbing the tower. You sat on one of the beams, one leg hanging off and swinging while the other was pulled up to your chest. Detransforming, you caught Foxxie and put them in your pocket with a piece of chocolate even though you didn't really do anything. They said nothing, respecting your space you silently wanted.

Of course, it wasn't given to you anyway. Chat Noir landed on the beam beside you and sat down, scooting closer. "Hey there, you look a little lonely. How about I purr-suade you to let me chat with you?"

Practically snorting, you eyed him with a confused, yet amused, look. "You used your own name for a pun. How paw-sitively awful." You buried your mouth into your knee, hiding the large smile.

Chat laughed. "You seemed a bit down, so I figured you needed a little pick-me-up. Puns are usually something that makes me feel better so I tried it on you."

You shook your head, smile dispersing. "Thanks, but don't waste your time."

He pursed his lips, leaning closer to you. "I have all the time to waste."

Leaning back against a support beam, you raised an eyebrow. "Really? Shouldn't you be out saving Paris from crimes or something?"

He shrugged. "Haven't seen or run into any. Plus Ladybug and..." he rolled his eyes and sneered, "...Lupus haven't been around or shown up. I'm just running around and was on patrol when I saw you just sitting here."

"Again," you said, "shouldn't you be out on patrol then?"

He shook his head. "First, I want to know why you're upset."

He was prying, you realized. Frowning, you shook your head and shifted a bit. You never liked when people kept trying to pry into your life, or what was going on with you. You found it quite intrusive and always blocked the person out when you found out what they were doing. Normally, you left but you were kinda stuck and unable to look down without getting nauseous. You made the mistake of looking down and gagged, turning to hide your face in your arm.

Chat took notice of this, scooting closer again. "Are you... afraid of heights?" He asked, genuinely quite concerned. Raising your hand, but not your face, you tilted your hand from side to side, signaling 'kinda' then dropped your arm. "You need help getting down?" He moved to stand, but you put a hand on his arm, stopping him, shaking your head. "But, how are you going to get down and home?" He sat back down beside you, turning to fully face you. Again, you waved it off. "Y/n-"

Both of you froze. 1, you never told him your name. 2, his voice sounded familiar with the way he said it like you heard it earlier today...

"How... do you know my name?" You asked, finally moving to face him.

Chat stuttered, rubbing the back of his neck. "I-I uh, um, I-I know some-someone and they-they, uh, know you! Yeah... They've mentioned your name a few times."

"Who?"

"Oh! Uh, um, A-Adrien! Adrien, you know him right?" He seemed so nervous about it.

You raised an eyebrow. "Adrien Agreste?"

He nodded without a word, looking away. He was hiding something, and you would guess he's lying about knowing Adrien and knew you somehow behind the mask. Instead of pointing it out, you shrugged and ignored it. You heard him sigh with relief, further adding to your guess.

The sun began to set as you two sat in silence, the sky painted a bright red, orange, blue, purple and pink. You winced visibly as you looked down at the disappearing concrete, clinging to the beam tighter. Chat had left once and had come back soon after, you knew why but said nothing.

Chat began standing up, turning to you. "You should start heading home, it's getting dark." He stated.

No shit Sherlock, is what you wanted to say, but bit your tongue, keeping your position of being curled up against the beam, clinging to it tightly. Chat crouched back down next to you, placing a hand on your arm, where you could see it, and shook you lightly.

"Y/n, stand up. I'll take you home." He held out his hand for you to take, standing up gracefully.

You didn't want to trust him on this, you couldn't even see the ground anymore- it was all black and dark and scary. A never ending pit of emptiness. Raising your gaze, you slowly took his offer and grabbed his hand tightly, clinging to him the moment you stood up. The wind blew softly, causing your arms to tighten around his midsection.

"Afraid of heights," he confirmed, picking you up like a child. "Hold on tightly because I'm jumping."

You didn't have anymore muscle to hold on tighter, they already were hurting. You barely held in a scream, mostly because you were right next to his ear and didn't feel like it was a good idea to rape it with a high pitched sound, as he jumped off, using his staff as a support. Each time you felt his hit a roof and start running, you looked up (barely) but the minute his feet left the ground, you were back to hiding in his neck. It took everything in you to A: not scream and B: not bite his neck in order to not scream.

"Alright, I need you to tell me where you live since you don't seem to want to go alone. Nor do I intend to leave you."

"Y-you know where, where um, Saint Georges is at on Cité Pigalle?" You felt him nod. "It's the second floor of the stone building, my room is the last on in the left corner- you should see some f/c curtains."

Again, he nodded and headed in that direction, dropping onto your balcony when he got there. Slowly, you slid down from him and leaned on the railing, catching your breath, and (being almost a foot shorter than him as he was almost 6 feet tall) looked up at him, thanking him quietly.

The cat flashed a bright smile. "It was nothing, Mon chéri." He bowed to you, to which you responded with backing up and a confused look, winking at you as he straightened himself. "I should be leaving, it's pretty late but, thank you for letting me join you, Y/n."

You smiled softly and nodded, waving as he left. You face fell in realization as Foxxie flew out of your pocket and in front of you.

"You forgot your bag."

"FUCKING SHIT!"