Chapter 5 ❣

We finally arrived to The barbecue , to a huge mansion but I kinda expected it they are rich right ? , but what I didn't expect is that it wasn't just family. cars were parked everywhere in the huge drive way . I started to panic I thought it was only his family who I had to impress I guess change of plans .

I think Austin saw my uneasy breathing " hey ! Everything is going to be okay don't worry , just be yourself and be a bit of a bitch to some of the guests . " I just laughed at his comment cause I don't think I can talk .

The driver opened the door of the car and we all hoped out . Jason and Austin on each side and soon enough Daniel was walking our way .

"Hey guys , are u ready ? " asked Daniel he said not questioning my presence I guess Jason already told him .

All three of us nodded and went up the stairs to the huge mansion . We were led to to a huge backyard where at least 100 people were present mingling and drinking .

Jason grabbed my hand and started dragging me to a tiny group of people near the tables .

"Mother " Jason said looking at a stunning middle aged women, lets not lie she's probably in her early 60 but she didn't even Look a day over 40 , with her blond hair pushed in a tight bun and she wore a tight blue dress that complimented her figure , her grey eyes looking at me with confusion and I think anger .

"Jason , son well nice for you to finally join us " his mother said moving away from the tiny group she was talking to . I looked at my watch it was indeed 8:36 pm we're fashionably late as Jason said .

"Yeah , mother I would like you to meet my girlfriend Skylar Smith ; skylar that's my mother Rose Anderson " Jason said .

"Nice to meet you miss Anderson ." I said holding my hand for her to shake to my expectation she didn't shake my hand and shook her head .

" yeah skylar ,you can call me Rose , but Jason I thought you've been dating that gorgeous girl steph ? " and I stood there frozen what kind of person is she to be talking to her son about his ex-girlfriend in front of his current girlfriend .

"Mother , stephany and I broke up and now I'm with skylar . " Jason said , squeezing my hand .

" oh well you could have informed me cause when stephany showed up with you mark I was so confused , and son you could have told me you needed a new girlfriend my friend has a girl in your age and her father owns a big company and she's really prett-" this was not happening , if she continued talking I would have punched her good think Jason spoke .

"MOM , stop I'm happy with skylar it's been a month and everything is going well could just be happy I don't want to meet any of you friends daughter . " Jason said glaring at his mother .

"Your right son , I'm sorry skylar , I'm happy for you son how did u two meet ." SHITTTTTT ! SHIT ! we didn't talk about that . I looked at Jason panicking but Jason also seemed to not know how to answer but Austin saved us .

"Hey momma A , I missed u so much " Austin Said hugging her ran giving her a kiss on the cheek .

"Aussie ! my boy how are you? , I missed u too . You should start coming with your mother more often " said rose smiling at Austin guess they have a tight relationship I can't say that about Jason's relationship with his mother .

Jason dragged me far from them and we started mingling with other people some were really nice some not so much but there was always girls glaring in my direction , whatever !

At 9:30 we have to settle down for dinner , so we still had 20 min to kill so we continued to mingle and Jason continued drinking , as I thought the night was going gd I saw Stephany's long blond hair coming our way with :Daniel , Austin , mark , a red haired girl ,a black haired guy with glasses , and another black haired girl . When the black haired girl saw Jason , she practically ran to him and jumped on him , to tell you the truth I was kinda jealous here I am pretending I'm his girlfriend I can't even hug him and she could jump him like that in front of his girlfriend , GOD! Sky it's just an act wake up .

" I missed you so much Jason " said the black haired girl and hugged Jason one more time before letting go.

" I missed you to Stacey so much ." Jason said with a lot of love and passion , if he has a thing for her he could've chosen her instead

"Hi I'm Stacey " she said and hugged me too , the Hug was so tight I started gasping for air .

"Whoas Stacey your killing my girlfriend " Jason said pushing Stacey off of me I smiled at her and Jason .

"I'm skylar smith but you can call me sky nice to meet you " she nodded and Jason and I finally realized everyone else's was watching us .

The first to break the silence was the red haired girl which was stunning wearing a black long dress that was loose on her body but a v neck showing her cleavage .

"I'm Summer this my boyfriend duke " she said both of them extending their Hands for me I shook there hands then realized her name was summer , that means she must me Jason's ex-girlfriend , I looked at Jason who just gulped a whole glass of champagne looking emotionless .

"Nice to see you again skylar " said mark while shaking my hand .

"Nice to see you too mark . " I said smiling , stephany just glared at me but then looked at Jason and her expression softened

"Stephany nice to see you " I said

"Yeah , so now you two are dating wow that was fast Jason ." She said but she didn't have the right to talk to me or Jason like that she's the one who cheated .

"Let me remind you stephany that your the one that cheated and that Jason is a free man and can do whatever the hell he wanted so back off . " BITCH but I didn't say that out loud , Jason smiled at me and pulled me to his side resting his hand on my waist while I leaned my head on his chest , it felt really gd to be In his arms involuntary I sighed stephany was glaring at me while Daniel and Austin were just smirking , summer and mark had a neutral expression but to my surprise duke started chuckling making Daniel and Austin burst out laughing at stephany who was still glaring at me but was red as a tomato .

"Dinner is ready please take your seats . " Jason's dad announced . When out eyes met he smiled and looked pleased so I smiled back .

"Come on love lets take our seat . " Jason whispered to skylar but everyone heard and we were all seated at the same table , Jason looked really uncomfortable and summer looked kind of sad .

"You were great out there ." Austin whispered in my ear . The garden was huge round tables were spread across the garden around the huge pond which had an amazing fountain in it .

"Thanks Aussie . " I said using a baby tone as Austin glared at me , I ruffled his hair he pouted and fixed his blond locks .

"I was actually born in Australia for the record " Austin aid Turing to Daniel to start a conversation .

I just sat there watching the stars and some of the guests till Jason nudged me and asked if I was alright but I knew he didn't care he was to busy with Stacey .

Dinner passed by smoothly Daniel and Jason making fun of Austin and Stacey joining cause she's just a pain , summer and stephany were talking together the whole time , but I was really happen when mark made a joke and Jason actually smiled to mark's joke which also amazed stephany .

"I'm going to the restroom " I said to Jason who was again laughing with Stacey , he just nodded not really listening to me , I sighed and left the table trying to find a calm place to pee . As I was searching I couldn't help but pity myself here I am with my fake boyfriend /boss who was suppose to show people how much we love each other but in stead he was joking with another girl . Ugh!

"This way " I voice came from behind her , i turned around to find summer pointing to a door at the other side of the garden .

"What ? " I asked confused .

"You wanted the restroom it's this way come with me " and I followed her to the other side of the garden passing our table Jason looked at me in concern and shocked and angry to see me with summer , Yeah that's what you get jerk next time just talk to me when were at a dinner .

I got in the toilet . When I got out to wash my hands summer also was done , we washed our hands when I was drying them she asked a question that was totally unexpected .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment , vote I'll update again soon . Thank u so much for reading