Take a Chance

Prologue

❣I took a chance and fell in love and this is my love life written in one hell of a story :

My name is Skylar Smith but everyone calls me Sky. I'm 24, just graduated from university, working for Jason Anderson, who's 26 years old, CEO in the million dollar company. Anderson inc. People think he's mean but until now I haven't really spoken to him much. Come to think of it, the only time I actually do talk to him is in the morning to get my tasks. That, and I don't think we've ever made eye contact ... Oh well, he's got a girlfriend. If you're wondering, she's some kind of Victoria's Secret model. She's always been at his office ever since I started working here, which is about 2 months, and I've made some friends. I'm actually friends with my boss's best friend Daniel Green, age 26, who owns coffee shops all around the world .

I have an apartment with my best friend, Emily Johnson. We've been friends since kindergarten so we're really close. She works with her father. Both of our pay checks are more then enough ! We could even get our own apartments but we love living together.

So yeah, that's about everything you need to know about my life.

Now back to a bit of drama.

Lately, something has been off about Jason's girlfriend. She hasn't been showing up so often and insulting me in some way and I think Jason is getting worried. But how should I know I've never even seen him smile or shout. I don't get any other reaction than concentration not even on me. I wish. On his laptop. But I guess that's a good thing that you don't have problems at work right? Right?

I am currently single and ready to mingle. The last boyfriend I had was a year and a half ago. Caught him cheating with my teacher. Yep. It was actually a nice way to start summer vacation that year .

Working in this company was actually going to be even more interesting than I thought. And what to expect? Take a chance and find out.

Hope u liked it don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT