My Escape Didn't Work Out

Start from the beginning

Me, Tony and Ema walked through the house admiring it but getting lost a couple of times along the way. Finnally we made our way to the kitchen and it was huge in the middle was a little island

"Finally some place to eat I thought I would die of hunger" oh tony always the drama queen but I have to agree with him we were trapped in that cellar for a day and a half and its probably around 6.

We looked through the cabinents closets and fridge for food. once we got what we wanted we wanted to eat we sat down and digged in. I know what your thinking wow your eating the alphas food but hey I'm hungry.

" Johnny im hungreeyyy" a girl voice complained

"well what do you want me to do about it??? wait do you smell that" it sounded like the guy that was in the woods the other day. Wait I turned to looka at Ema and saw her swallow her food and her eys almost pop out of her head and then Tony was minding his own business concentration on his food.

"WHAT'S A ROGUE DOING IN OUR KITCHEN " Johnny yelled putting the girl with brown curly hair behind him. I took this this time to look at him he had short black hair and he was a bit tall like 5'9 and well build while the girl was pretty and they looked like a cute couple. she looked shy but I was proved wrong when she smacked him in the back of his head.

" owww that hurts" he yelled

"good" she says " cant you see there just like us they dont look scary at all " she said looking at us. I say she was about our age.

"hi im Jasmine and thats my mate Johnny " she introduced herself she was pretty nice

"Hey I'm jade this is my brother Tony and my sister Ema" I said from there we were sitting on the couch talking and laughing.

jasmine was funny and just like us, I can tell were going to be best friends, while Johnny took some time to get used to us but then began talking. He's like the old brother I always wanted and by the end of the day we were so close we started insulting each other like we've knowned eachother for years.

They learned that Ema's not my real sister and they learned her story about why she ran away,  and they learned about my life with my parents they still think im human but they know Ema is a rogue lucky for us they didn't ask any question on how we knew eachother.

we also learned that jasmine and Johnny are mates for almost a year now.

When I asked what are mates jasmine and Ema were doing all the talking while Tony and Johnny were playing x box. the girls told me every wolf gets a mate , and I could see the smile on johnnys face every time his mate spoke. the girls said its like your other half and you can't live without them.

"Do I have a mate ?" i asked

"if you do ill kick his butt , you're to young for that kinda stuff" johnny said acting like hes older. I mean he is but just by a couple of months.

" thanks dad" I said sarcastically "but really do I?"

"no" jasmine said "only because your human and its really rare for that to happen."

But Ema knew the truth about what I am so when I asked her she said she didn't know because she hasn't seen a creature like me before. I took that as a compliment and flipped my hair saying "im the one and only"

"how about you Ema, looking foward to your mate ?" we asked

she shrugged her shoulders and said "yeah I guess" but you can tell by her smile she wanted one . when I asked how old you have to be to get one they said 16. That makes sence ema just turned 18 last month, she has plenty of time to find her mate .

At the end I asked if we could go home

"are you getting bored of us already " jasmine and Johnny said together with a smile

" no"I answered while tony answered

"yes" we looked at him and laughed

"why" I asked

"because I beat all there games and now im bored" he answered

"what you beat all the games?!!!?" johnny yelled

"yep and got the highest score on all of them" Tony said like it was no big deal wich it really wasn't I tought him how to play all the game at home and we have over thousands and we beat all of them.

"what it took me 2 years to beat these game and you only did it in one day?!"

"yep Jade tought me you should see her she could beat them in a couple of hours " johnny looked at me and I shrugged

" so yeah when can we leave? " Ema said

"in three days" jasmine said

"why" Tony asked

"because our alpha and beta are in another pack having a meeting" she explained

"Beta?" me and Tony said at the same time

"yeah it's like second in command so when the alphas out the beta fills in for a couple of days" johnny explained

But then Tony asked "well if the alpha and beta are not here who's in charge for now?" he asked

"that will be me!" johnny said trying to stand like supper man. He triped on his own feet and fell

"poor pack, there doomed" me, tony and ema said together and giggled.

"haha very funny" johnny said tryin to get back up

" I thought it was " said jasmine laughing

The rest of the day we were making fun of eachother, and we decided to stay for a couple of days till the alpha comes back with his beta which I found out there names are Luke and Jack.

It's wierd how we became friends with our kiddnappers but then again they said they didn't mean it and it was some pack members that had to do it to make sure their pack was safe .

I respected that. I can't wait to meet the rest of the pack, if there anything like Jonny and jasmine, we will get along.