Chapter Fifty;-Epilogue

E D I T E D.
*
YEARS LATER.
*
Khadeey.
*

"Asmaah.I yelled across the hallway. We're going to be late if you don't hurry up and aunty Asiya will scold us for attending her wedding late, do you want her to do that to us?"

"I'm coming Maa,Ashraf is refusing to put on his shoes,he's being stubborn again" she huffed.

We were on our way to Asiya and Umar's wedding,yes,that Umar. He was at the family house when he caught sight of Asiya, according to him he came to ask for forgiveness.

Initially he went to Ya Faysal's house when he heard about the incident, that was when he started apologizing but Ya Faysal wouldn't have any of it so he approached Muhammad Kabeer and Khalifa,they told Daddy about it.

After what happened,it was really hard for most of us because believe it or not, we had become used to having her around,she was basically a part of the family.

Faysal started closing up and thinking that her death was his fault because he put her in that condition, no matter how much we all talked to him,we all told him to have faith and keep his imaan in check, gradually he got back to being the old Faysal we all knew.

I gave birth to a baby boy who was also named after Baba,Ashraf. She gave birth barely two weeks after the incident.

"Asmaah where are you wai ? amma kinsan zan wuce in barki koh?"

"We're through Ummi,we're through but Ashraf needs to be spanked,he shouldn't be doing all those things"

I spanked him just so Asmaah would not disturb me through the whole ride. He started wailing but I didn't have the time to start pacifying him so I just picked him up and headed for the car. I was sure Abu Ashraf was mad because it had been almost half an hour since he left is to wait in the car.

We got outside but I didn't see his car or him anywhere,I realised he had actually went ahead without us,he left us behind. I groaned miserably before going back into the house,got my car Key's and drove to my in-laws.

Immediately we entered the house Asmaah and Ashraf were no where to be found, at least that meant more rest for me. I headed to Asiya's room to see how the soon to be bride was doing, I met her crying.

"Toh mey na kuka kuma? When you're supposed to be grinning from ear to ear."

"I know Ya dee but its just that I'd be leaving Mamii all alone and --"

She broke into tears again,I totally understood her,I was once in her shoes,that was one of the hardest moments for me, I almost ended up calling off my own wedding.

"I understand you but I promise that she herself is happy for you today, do you know how she'd feel if she comes in and see's you in this state? Koh dai baki sonsa neh? Gara ki fadi tun yanzu fah"

"Ahh Ya Dee ina sonsa mana" I saw the glint of happiness in her eyes,that was true love.

A message came into my phone,immediately I saw who the message was from I sprung up from my position and headed for the door.

"Ya Dee hankali dai, he's not going anywhere,he's just downstairs" she giggled.

I just smiled at her and exited the room. Unlike any typical bride's room,her's was quiet and neat with only her friends in it. I spotted them immediately so I walked up to them.