Chapter Thirty-Eight.

U n e d i t e d.
*
Faysal's POV.
*
"Are you ready yet??"

"I'm almost through can't you just be patient?"

She's talking about patience? Who's the one person who's been patient with her for a whole month? The person who's been patient with the annoying tantrums she always throws? And now she's saying I'm not patient? This woman is not serious.

"So I'm the one who's not patient koh?"

She just rolled her eyes.

We were on our way out. Destination? Only God knows. But I decided I have to take her out. She's refused to go out, she hardly steps out of the house its becoming annoying.

"Where are we really going to wai? Let's just go home mana"

I don't even know why she's like this. I'm getting fed up, I'm even picking interest in what my mom said, if she continues like this I don't know what I'll do.

"We're here" I announced. She looked spaced out.

I took us to a Chinese restaurant at Area11. She looked up,glanced at the place,looked at me then smiled. I know that smile, she's up to something.

We walked into the restaurant,got a table and settled down and asked for the menu, when I saw it I asked myself why I decided to actually come here. I turned my attention to her and saw that she was giving the menu her full attention.

I let out a shrill laugh which earned me her attention.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing. So what are you ordering?"

"I've been searching and searching but I can't find what I'm looking for"

"What are you searching for?"

"Amala and ewedu or pounded yam but they're not here so I checked for Fried rice but its not her, only some frog weird something something".

This woman is kidding me. So she wants to eat amala and ewedu? Inside Chinese restaurant. I just kept staring blankly at her when I heard my phone buzz. It was a message on whatsapp from an unknown number so I ignored it. But the person kept sending them. I was about to put it back in my pocket when a particular message caught my attention.

Wtf??

" what's wrong?"

I said that out loud?

•••
Samee's POV.
*
He looks disturbed. I've been asking him what's wrong but he's not telling me anything,he's keeping to himself.
Was this how he felt when I was also doing that? So anxious and mad on the inside?

Now I honestly regret everything. I know I lost a child but he had also lost a child and I was selfish and self centered. I only thought of myself. I'll have to start improving myself for him,besides its not like we can't have another baby right?

"Let's go" he finally spoke. Just two words. That's all he's said since he checked his message. Who was it? What could the person have said to make him change his mood all of a sudden?

I made to standup but he told me he had to use the men's room,so he left leaving his phone behind on the table. I'm so tempted to check it rn. I know its not right to do so but he I just really want to know what the message said. I was about to grab the phone when a voice made me jolt my hand backward.

"I forgot my phone" he said sternly before walking away.

Is he cheating on me?

No no no Sameerah Mahmud you're just over thinking things. But even if he is I won't blame him. I know I've been denying him his rights these past week and almost a month. Guilt suddenly washed over me. Ya Allah what have I done? I mentally planned everything I'd do when I get home,this has to stop.

I was adjusting my seating position when I saw him approaching, through my peripheral vision I caught some ladies shamelessly gawking at him as if they wanted to swallow him. All these shameless children of nowadays.

So you people want to gawk at a married man abi? I briskly stood up from my chair and met him half way through, we were leaving anyways. I connected our arm together possessively but not after throwing death stares at them.

He's married!!

At first he looked at me weirdly before looking around and noticing. Hah! He didn't even notice them,mumu girls. I was dancing iskaba on the inside.

"Let's go toh, the show is okay haka,they got the message loud and clear" he said after letting out a hearty laugh.

This man is not serious.

***
I was waiting for him to take the turn home but he took another root, I kept staring out of the window waiting to see where we were headed. Again the car ride was silent. I dont like it.

"Where are we going to?"

"Somewhere where we can eat our Amala in peace."

Iya Basirah!!

"Yes her. " he looked at me amused.

Oh. I said it out loud? But whatever he's my husband after all.

After our meal,we drove home in silence again so I decided to turn on the radio.
I was surprised to hear Ed Sheeran's Shape Of You playing so I decided to sing along with him.

"You have one horrible voice Wifey,never sing again"

"You're mean. No fair" I said pouting which also earned me a pout from him. I chuckled.

We got home,prayed,had our baths and were already settled in bed.

"We need to talk"

But of course we need to talk. Its now you want to talk. Oya let's talk now.
The moment I've been waiting for.

"Okay let's talk. What's it about?"

"Us"

"Okay I'm all ears" I said snuggling into him.

"I want to get married"

Say what?

I immediately let go of him,as if I had come in contact with blazing fire.

"Are you joking?"

"No"

"Repeat it again please"

"I want to get married."

He dropped the bomb and it exploded right in my face.

°°°°°°•••••°°°°°°•••••••°°°°°°°°°°°
I repeat, DO NOT ATTACK ME O.
Howfar? Our Faysal seems to be getting fed up o and just when she's letting everything go too😭😭. Which kind life.

Who wants to see Maryam's photo?

I hope you likey.

Maasalam lovelies.

                                 Asmaah💚
                          30🌸06🌸017.