One: Rebirth into the game

^^^Queen Ambrosine Fleur de Kusteza (MC'S mother)

^^^King Lucifer Fleur de Kusteza (MC's father)

When I opened my eyes once again, they were immediately drawn to the extremely beautiful goddess hovering over me. She was the prettiest person I had ever met or seen. Long and silky silver hair hung in front of her delicate and pale face— sky blue eyes staring in utter adoration towards.

Turning my head slightly downwards, I looked at my hands. I realised why I suddenly felt like I was meeting a giant. When that man (or boy?) said reincarnation, he meant reincarnation. I had once again turned into a baby, tiny and utterly useless yet so goddamn adorable.

'Of course you have been reincarnated, I have no reason to and I never would lie to you.' I heard his voice echo inside my head and I made a small jerk upwards.

The woman opened her rosy lips to say something but the door slammed open. Clutching my baby body to her chest, both our eyes darted to the panting man standing in the doorway. When his crimson eyes caught sight of the two of us, they lit up with unrestrained joy.

"Is that my baby girl? Oh my lord! She's adorable, I must protect her! No boyfriends, no husbands, she'll be daddy's girl forever and forever! No other man but me can share my sweet beautiful little princess!!! Also, what's her name?" His voice was excited and by his words—this was my father.

"Amaryllis Aster Fleur de Kusteza. Our precious princess." Mother said. That name... It sounded so familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

Father smiled joyfully, seemingly happy with the name. He then took me into his arms, slowly cooing sweet words and praises to me.

I had read about these types of fathers, always obsessed with their children and very, very protective. Honestly, it will be kind of nice considering my last father was, well... a total dick. Though I had just met these people, they already seemed to be a loving family.

Happily, I pulled a smile up at the man who was now rocking me in his arms, then I closed my eyes.

~~*~~

A month had passed, I learnt that I was born to the King and Queen of the kingdom Argonda—a prosperous kingdom full of laughter and happiness.

That and this was the world of an otome game I had once played. And not only that, Princess Amaryllis was the villainess and rival of the heroine! Of course, once the heroine—Crystal Waters—had become Queen and taken over the Argonda kingdom, she had Amaryllis and her family executed.

I know, what a total B-I-A-T-C-H.

My first goal of this world, avoid the heroine and her love interests at all costs. No need to raise any death flags, it should all be fine as long as I never attend the school they all attended or get engaged to one of the main routes—Prince Arthur. I never liked him anyway.