💀 Chapter 8 💀

Start from the beginning

Y/N: I love you too, puddin'

Okay I'm cringing. He grinned before breaking the kiss and looking straight into my eyes.

Yoongi: puddin, huh? I like that Doll face.

I giggled softly. Gosh we are so damn cheesy. Yoongi caught me off guard and started kissing my neck.

My hand Immediately went up against his chest to keep some space.

Y/N: Hey, not here. There's a camera above us.

He sighed against my neck and placed one last kiss on it before pulling away.

Yoongi: I wanted to give you a hickey.

Y/N: You already gave me one last night. Don't you see it?

Yoongi: Yes but that's only on one side.

Y/N: seriously.

Yoongi: You gave me two so it's not fair.

Y/N: boii. Bye, I'm going shopping.

I walked passed him and instantly felt him smack my ass. It wasn't no soft smack it was a hard one to the point where I felt a burning sensation on my ass cheek.

 It wasn't no soft smack it was a hard one to the point where I felt a burning sensation on my ass cheek

Yoongi: Damn but that ass tho~

I turned around ready to throw some hands.

Y/N: You're dead meat.

Yoongi: Baby, It was just a lil smack.

Y/N: uh, don't baby me, come here.

Yoongi: There's a camera facing us.

Y/N: Exactly! So why did you do that?

Yoongi: cause' that ass fat.

Y/N: I'm gonna beat you up if you do that in front of a camera again.

Yoongi: Tsk, says the one who came out the bathroom and kissed me all seductively without warning, oh and in front of the camera.

Bruh. Ouch, need some aloe Vera for this burn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ 2 hours later ~

// Yoongi's POV //

Y/N and I have been shopping for more than two hours now. I'm happy to be spending time with her.

We already have our hands full of bags from all the shopping we did. I've been trying to get away from her for a bit. Not because I want to but because there's something I want to get her.

Yoongi: Y/N, I'm going to take the bags to the car.

Y/N: No, Stay with me.

She pouted and I pecked her lips. How can she be so beautiful and cute. I swear I've been crushing over her for years and I'm lucky to finally have her with me.