Ch.19: Suna's Attack on the Leaf

Start from the beginning

The Hokage’s and my eyes widened as we stared at the two wooden coffin boxes that appeared. I flashed over to stand by the Hokage and he put his hand on my shoulder telling me to watch intensely. He immediately made hand signs and made the third box disappear.

My eyes narrowed as the lids slowly opened up revealing two ninjas. My expression became dumbfounded as I found myself staring at the first and second Hokages.

“Y-you…” I gritted my teeth. “You have the DAMN audacity to reanimate the past Hokages! Are you out of your fucking mind! And that third coffin that you were about to bring… that was the fourth wasn’t it!? HOW DARE YOU!” I screamed as I clenched my fists in anger.

He chuckled and licked his lips. “What are you going to do now… Naomi and Sarutobi sensei?” he mocked.

The First Hokage cracked his body and gingerly took steps out of the coffin, the Second Hokage following behind.

“It’s been a very long time, Saru.” The 1st Hokage’s soft voice echoed.

“Oh, it’s you. You’ve gotten old, Sarutobi.” The 2nd tilted his head.

Lord Hokage sighed with frustration. “Never in my life did I imagine that I would have to fight my brethren. What a vile trick. Please prepare yourselves…”

Words couldn’t even escape my mouth as my gaze rapidly went back and forth to those two. I can’t believe I’m standing in front of the first two Hokages. Who would’ve imagined… Orochimaru has gone too far.

“Now then shall we begin?” Orochimaru said as he stabbed two kunai’s with a paper seal onto the two Hokage’s backs. Their eyes became completely hollow as the controlling seal took place. The seal had completely brought them to life. Their cracked skin: gone. Pink hues in the cheeks: check. Hair fully renewed: check. All in all… it was a perfect reanimation.

Lord Hokage brought his fists to wipe away tears as he stared at his own sensei’s from when he was younger. I clasped my hand on Hii-ojiisans shoulder. He looked at me as I gently smiled at him back.

“What do you say, huh Lord Hokage. Why don’t we defeat this bastard and let the previous Hokage’s go back to rest in peace.” Lord Hokage smiled and ruffled my hair.

“You are right, Naomi. Let’s do it.” We both turned to stare at them with determined eyes. The 1st and 2nd immediately took off and headed towards us. “Naomi! You take the 2nd while I take the 1st!”

“Alright!” I yelled back and dodged a kick that the 2nd threw at me. I aimed some kunai and jumped in the air to land a few feet back.

He dodged it flawlessly and came to round house kick me. I landed back with a thud and scraped my arms as I tried to stop my body movement. Stand up with a huff, I blew out a huge fireball. “Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu!” The immense heat engulfed his body as I covered my eyes to block the bright light.

The 2nd Hokage’s eyes widened then narrowed as he conjured up his own hand signs. “Water Style: Water Wall!” A huge gust of water erupted and counterattacked my fire, neutralizing it completely.

The steam cleared to reveal him standing there with a glare. Although he was being controlled, he was still allowed to speak freely. “You just performed the fireball, a technique that is mostly known to the Uchiha Clan.” My body froze stiffly as I narrowed my own eyes at him.

“Yes as a matter of fact, I did. Is that a problem?” I asked with a raised eyebrow. He didn’t say anything as he studied me even more. A sudden smirk appeared on his lips and he shook his head. He flashed behind me and attempted to punch. I grabbed his hand and stopped the attack.