Ch.9: Tazuna's Home and Heart-to-Heart talk

Naomi's POV

Once we reached Tazuna's home, Tsunami lead us inside. "Hey Naomi-chan! My my look at how you have grown! It has been so many years. How are you doing?" she exclaimed happily as she hugged me. I smiled warmly and hugged her back.

"I'm great Tsunami-san, what about you?" I replied. "Same as ever. Come on in, you can lay your sensei in the guest bedroom." I nodded as I followed her up the stairs. 

I laid Kakashi down on the mat and began healing him as the rest of the team came by to sit around us. I opened up Kakashi vests and hovered my hands over his upper body as they glowed green. "Since when could you heal, Naomi-chan?" Naruto asked. I grinned.

"Since a long time, Naru-kun." I said. I finished up healing him and wrapped fresh bandages around his stomach to stop the wound from bleeding. "Alright there, no we're done." I pulled over the blanket and decided to let him rest. 

I went downstairs to help Tsunami with the food for tonight, since a lot of people will be sleeping over. We decided to make some sushi, rice and curry, grilled fish, and steamed vegetables with pepper. 

I decided to see how everyone else was doing. "Zabuza's still alive." I heard Kakashi say. Hm, I guess he woke up then. Better go see. I walked inside the room. 

"Did you hear that Naomi-chan? He's still alive!" Naruto exclaimed. I nodded. "Yes Naruto, I already knew..."

"WHAT?" my team members exclaimed. "Hn." I sweat dropped. "Yeah, it's not that hard to figure out. A senbon needle was used to paralyze him around the pressure point in his neck since it's the most vulnerable point." Kakashi nodded in agreement. 

"Hmm, Naomi, what's your relationship with Zabuza?" Kakashi asked. "Hm? O-oh well look at the time! G-gotta go!" I exclaimed as I stood up to run out of the room.

"Naomi....." I heard Kakashi's warning tone. I sighed. "Fine fine, about two years ago I was travelling in the forest around the Mist Village, when I ran into Zabuza. I had an unfortunate encounter with chunins who wanted to battle me. So after I finished defeating them, Zabuza showed up. He said that he wanted to train me... so we did. For about a year and here we are now."

"Does Jiraiya-sama know about this?" he asked. I nodded. "Let's say I got a huge lecture afterwards..." 

"Jiraiya who? You don't mean the Sannin, Jiraiya-san??" Sakura exclaimed. I nodded. "Why would he care about Naomi? It's not like she's special or anything! Who cares about her??" she exclaimed. 

I sighed, and Kakashi shook his head. "Gee Sakura, I'm pretty sure he doesn't care about his own granddaughter..." I spit at her in a sarcastic tone. Everyone's eyes widened, except Naruto's, since he had no idea who the Sannin were. 

"You're the granddaughter of one of the Legendary Sannin????" she shrieked. I smirked. "Is that so hard to believe? Or do you want me to make you believe it." I said in a threatening tone.

"N-no, that's okay." 

"Naomi, if you already know Zabuza, who was that boy?" Kakashi asked. 

"His name is Haku. He's of the Yuki Clan from the Land of Water. During the war, their people perished. Haku became an orphan and Zabuza found him later. He trained under him and became his student." I said. Kakashi nodded once again, but didn't delve on it too much.

"He will be back. Zabuza, I mean. It will take him a weak to recover." I pointed out. "Well in that time, I guess I'll be training you then. I was able to defeat Zabuza because all of you helped me. You have grown the most, Naruto." Kakashi said.