Ch.19: Suna's Attack on the Leaf

Start from the beginning

The barrier wavered slightly deforming around the edges, using that, I quickly jumped through the barrier just as it closed up immediately. I rolled on the rooftop with a thud and groaned as I sat up a bit.

A sinister chuckle brought me out of my thoughts. “Well well, I never expected someone to even partially brake through my barrier. Well done, Naomi-chan. You just make me want you even more…” I looked up to see Orochimaru licking his lips.

“Naomi!” The Hokage exclaimed “What on earth are you doing here? You should have stayed out of it!” his worried eyes bore through my turquoise ones.

I quickly scampered up and stood right beside him. “No can do, Lord Hokage. I cannot leave you alone with that scoundrel. After all, I do want to get back at him for causing me all of that damage.” I grinned and cracked my knuckles. He sighed knowing that he won’t be able to stop me.

“Very well, Naomi. But I will be fighting him for right now. Please do not get in between…”

“B-but...” I began to protest but immediately shut my mouth as I noticed his intense gaze. I nodded with my head down. “Fine.”

Orochimaru just chuckled as his eyes lingered on both of us. Before I even knew it, both him and the Hokage sprinted off towards each other.

The Hokage swiftly made hand signs. “Ninja Art: Tile Shuriken!” The yellow tiles on the roof broke off and hovered in the air and attacked towards Orochimaru.

He just grinned and dodged by jumping up. “This is too easy,” he yelled “Ninja Art: Striking Shadow Snake!” He slithered out his tongue and it morphed into a giant green snake and biting into the Hokage’s neck.

“Lord Hokage!” I yelled as I watched with wide eyes at the scene. Suddenly the Hokage’s face melted into a huge pile of mud. A substitution!

Orochimaru jumped to the side just as the Hokage appeared behind him forming another set of hand signs. “Earth Style: Great Mud River!” The tiled roof converted into mud flowing down, trapping the snake’s feet making him follow the current.

He smirked, licking his lips. “Is that all you got?”

The Hokage smirked. “Earth Style: Earth Dragon Ball!” he yelled. A dragon erupted from the mud and shot out a huge blast. “Naomi, add fire!” he yelled at me. I nodded and immediately formed hand signs.

“Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu!” I blew out a huge ball of fire and made it combine with the blast. Orochimaru screamed as he disappeared into the mud.

I rolled my eyes and clicked my tongue. “Faker, you can come out.”

Orochimaru chuckled as he climbed out of the roof with a flip of his hair. “Always on your toes, eh Naomi-chan? Isn’t it about time that we stop playing around here? After all this isn’t some academy class…” he mocked.

“Heh. You do have a point,” the Hokage said and might I say in a totally cool way tossed his robes and hat into the air, revealing his ninja outfit beneath.

I suddenly gasped for air as the chakra from both ninjas released in ten fold. The atmosphere became thick to the extent of blocking off oxygen. I could barely breathe as the intensity of their strengths hit me in the face. You know kind of like spiritual pressure, except it’s chakra this time. Teehee Bleach moment!^^

I couldn’t take it so after making the classic jutsu sign, I released some of my chakra to balance out the other incoming ones. Let me clarify that I didn’t release my stored chakra, but my normal one.

Lord Hokage reached into his kunai pouch and aimed a dozen shurikens towards Orochimaru at a rapid speed. Orochimaru countered back. “Summoning Jutsu: Reanimation Technique!”