Opinions/Input needed

Okay, so I have rewatched the episodes, I am only keeping Ashlee for the first season and maybe the giant crossover and the first few episodes of the second season. But I need your help. Who does Ashlee end up with? Where does she go? Does she live? Or will she make the ultimate sacrifice while teaming with Clark and Kara? I have a few ideas but which one would you all like to see the most?

1. Ashlee loves Max but realizes their relationship is toxic and goes away to start a new life in a different city, returning to fight against Non and staying and helping with the man from the pod.

2. Ashlee realizes her feelings for Max aren't romantic but she knows she will only fall victim to heartbreak by Winn once more, when Barry accidentally travels to their Earth she returns to his Earth with him. In turn she meets Oliver, Felicity, Diggle, Thea, Carlos, Caitlin, Wells, Joe, and Iris.

3. Ashlee stays and fights her feelings for Max, not risking the pain once again but putting on a show for the public. Nom attacks and she stays to fight, meeting the pod man and staying, only to die saving Kara from a giant blast of Kryptonite.

4. Ashlee decides that it is best to move on from both Winn and Max, but after a surprise attack and a fatal hit, confesses her love for one on her death bed.

Leave a comment on which option and if you pick option 4, leave who you think she should confess too. I am kind of leaning toward option 2 but I would like your guys opinions on this matter as well. Thank you for your patience and hopefully this will all fall together and be completed soon. I apologize for yet another authors note but honestly, as much as I love this story. After rereading it and rewatching the show I was confused on which path to take and how I wanted Ashlee to end. So I hope with these choices and with your voices I can fully decide. Thank you for the support of this book and for being such great readers. You all are so nice and deserve better.