Mikey- First date

Start from the beginning

After 2 hours of doing noting but staring at my phone and tv screen, I stood up. I walked into my kitchen and took an Advil. I look my phone.

3:07 PM

I smiled. Nerves staring to overcome me. I didn't know what to do, what to wear, how to do my hair, oh gosh.

I opened my fridge and grabbed a water bottle. I took a couple sips and then placed it back on the counter.

As I walked into my room an idea came to my mind of what to wear. I pulled out my slim black dress and threw it on. "Ew. No" I sighed.

"Red? Red! Where. No, No, No, No" I said passing all of my other dresses. "Found Yah" I smiled as I pulled it out and took it off the hanger.

I then grabbed my black heels and put the on my bed. I placed my dress next to it as I walked into the bathroom. I brushed out my hair as I let my curling iron heat up.

I started to shuffle through my make up bag to find my lipstick and mascara and what not. I then heard my phone ringing from the living room. I sighed hopping it wasn't my mother.

I walked out of my room and grabbed it off the couch. I hit accept as soon as I saw that it was my best friend.

"Hey Girl" I heard her say on the other line. I put my phone between my shoulder and my cheek. "Hey" I said as I walked to the bathroom.

"What's going on tonight? I wanted to have a girls night with you and (other friends name)" she said. "I totally would come if I could but Miss 'No guys like me' finally got a date" I laughed into the phone as I continued looking for my lipstick.

"Ooooo. And who is this mystery man?" She asked. "His name is Michael, but I call him Mikey" I smiled into the phone.

"Aw. You need to send me a picture" She said. "You think I just have a random picture of him?" I laughed. "No. You know what I mean" She continued. "I know, okay we'll I have to go" I said. "Have fun, use protection" she said as she hung up.

4:57 PM

I'm nervous, my stomach hurts. Ugh. Love it. Then there was a knock. "Oh god" I said a little to loud. 'Y/N... you're dumb' I thought as I walked to the door.

I opened it revealing Mikey in a suit. "Oh my gosh love. You look gorgeous" he smiled. "Aw thank you, you don't look to bad yourself" I smirked. "Let's get going" He said looking into my eyes.

I held out my hand for him to take it. He raised his eyebrows as he took my hand in his. "Let's go Pearce come on" I giggled.

We walked down the hallway as he talked about his day and about him doing nothing. "I literally just watched a movie and looked at my phone. I was supposed to go to my parents house today but my sister/brother was sick"

We stepped into the elevator when his phone went off. "Ugh. Do you mind if I answer?" He asked looking at me.

"Not at all" I smiled as I started playing with my bracelet.

"Jack, mate I can't talk right now" he said into the phone. "Okay well you and Conor are going to have to figure that out by yourself". "No, jack I really can't, I'll text you later? Okay god" he said hanging up and putting his phone in his pocket.

"What was that all about?" I asked. "I don't even know, jack was just rambling on about a problem" He laughed. I smiled.

Once we made it down to his car the butterflies in my stomach started to make me more nervous. "So how do you like your apartment so far?" He asked as he put the keys in the ignition.

"I love it. It's so nice" I smiled. "How long have you lived there" I continued. "About a year, I used to have parties all the time but I'm started to not do that as much" he said. "If I have another one, I'll be sure to put your name on the list" he smiled at me.

"How sweet" I joked. "Wait back on Jack calling you, was that the guy who came over when we first met?" I asked. "Yeah, the blonde one" he said. "What's the other guys name?" I continued. "Conor, Jacks brother"

--------------------------------------------------------------

After a long night of just asking each other questions and drinking wine, we decided to call it a night. We walked out of the restaurant and back to his car. I sighed not wanting the night to end.

Once I closed the door, Mikey turned on the radio. "I had fun tonight" He said to me. "Me too" I smiled. "You seemed kinda nervous love, don't worry I wasn't gonna bite" he joked. "Hah very funny" I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"Maybe next weekend I'll have the boys come round and you can meet them properly?" He asked as we pulled out onto the street. "Yeah! That'd be really fun" I said

"Conor and Jack think you're so beautiful" he said making me blush. "Well tell them I said thank you" I giggled. "Will do". The rest of the ride was silent besides a little small talk about our family's and friends.

Once we got up to our floor we both walked down the hall. "Thanks for dinner, I really had a good time" I smiled at him. "No problem love. I'll text you tomorrow okay?" He smiled. "Alright" I said as I bit my lip. He then leaned down and kissed my forehead. He opened the door to his apartment, winked and then closed the door.

'Oh Pearce. What are you doing to me.' I thought with a smile as I opened my door.

(This is so long oh my gosh I'm sorry. My imagines are either too short or too long. Don't hate me)