Chapter 2.

The chill in the air went up my spine, a cold stare plastered on my face as the right hand passenger window rolled down, exposing the man that wore the eggplant hat on top of his head. The stupid goofy grin that was on his face didn't prove to be any less creepy than it already was. Thus making me turn towards the direction of my destination and walk. Looking down at the ground, I notice small drops of liquid falling from the sky. I stop in my tracks and look up to see the small water droplets start to become bigger ones, and I mutter a curse under my breathe.

"Hey! W-Wait," my head whips around to the voice, which just so happened to be the man with the eggplant hat. The passenger door swings open, and his feet come in contact with the damp pavement. He waltz's over to me, removing the hat from his head and running his fingers through his hair. I take in his appearance and notice that he looks somewhat familiar. His thick lips are now neutral, no smile, and no sign of sadness, just natural and relaxed. A drop of rain can be seen gliding down his smooth skin that would only be best described as a babies butt, slowly making its way down to his lips. I quickly look away from his lips and notice his eyes. His eyes are in the shape of narrow almonds, staring in my direction with an almost natural seduction that I immediately turn to look away, only to look back up at the crying sky.

"Do you need a ride?" The man's honey like voice brings my attention towards him once more. Now he is much closer, eyes laced with questioning.

"Oh. Um," I glance at the vehicle parked on the side of the street, two men awaiting their friend to return. "No." I answer, looking at the puzzled and nervous look on his face. I hear thunder boom in the distance, and the rain starts to come down harder, causing me to throw my hands up over my head and cover my head and face. I hear a light, airy chuckle come from the man's mouth.

"Are you sure about that?" I grumble underneath my breath some words that aren't child friendly as the rain drops drip down the sides of my head and down my whole body, drenching me.I stand there for a minute thinking about what I could do, whether or not I should get in the car with three strangers, or walk home in the pouring rain. I made my decision when the thunder can be heard much closer than it was a few moments ago. Without a word I grab the hat from the man, lift it over my head for coverage, and book it for the car, leaving the man standing in the rain with a grin of victory on his face.

Getting in the car I look at the other two strangers before me and realize that they are the same men from the store. Instant regret fills me, and I start to slightly panic, wondering if they waited for me to get off my shift and follow me. Fear starts to take over, but I don't show it.

The fear soon goes away when the one driving speaks. "Hi! My name is Taehyung." He turns around in his seat to face me and reach out his hand for me to shake. I stare at the large hand before me and look back at his awaiting face. An almost rectangular smile is plastered on his face, and his eyes turn into the shape of a crescent moon. Right above his eyes, his light brown hair hangs low, almost covering the tops of his eyelids, and grazing the tips of his eyelashes. I ignore the hand shake and he pulls his hand back to his chest, letting out a little chuckle.

"And I'm Jungkook." The one next to me pipes up, a cute bunny smile is then plastered on his face. His eyes are squinted and smaller than that of Taehyung's, and his hair is much darker. His nose seems to be longer than the other man's. His face seemed to be cheerful and welcoming. Where as mine was stoic, and unfazed. Both men turn away in discomfort, letting out soft coughs as the other man gets in the car. The car bounces a bit as he does "Oh. This is Jimin," Jungkook raised his head and motioned his hand towards the man they call Jimin.

Jimin turns around in his seat, while also trying to put on his seatbelt, struggling a bit, and gives a cheesy grin. "I'm glad you changed your mind. It was really starting to come down." He lets out a light chuckle and turns back in his seat.