Chapter 9

As our lips parted and mat eachother again the kiss got more intense. My body was full of electrical currents that i couldnt beleive, i could feel his arms tighten around my lower back. his heart was probley beating about as hard as my own. i felt his tounge glid slowly across my lips, then memories of Nick flooded into my mind, how he had once kissed me almost as passionate as this and that he would run his hands over my whole body. I didnt even try to push that memorie back because this kiss felt so good i wanted to imagine it as NIck, but then i remembered who i was kissing. and pulled back almost emideatly. "I cant do this" i blurted out before i could say anything else.

"W-why" he stuttered out..

"I just.. i c-cant.." i said tear's flooding my eyes.

I pulled my hands up to my face and wiped my eyes off, i couldnt kiss him and think of some other guy, it just wasnt right. Blaze placed his hand on my shoulder, "Please dont do this" he plead to me, hand tightening on my shoulder.

i jerked my shoulder away and sat against a tree, "I cant okay! i just cant!" i screamed pleading for him to understand. Of course he didnt. instead he walked away slaming his fist into a tree on his way. I could hear his soft cries against the wind. How were we going to survive this if we both love eachother like this. its impossible to do anything about it, i travle further into the woods, walking alone. Tyring to hold my tears to myself.  i lay my head against the tree, tears rolling freely down my face, "what do i do!" i cursed to the wind.

My hair blowing back on the tree. My tears still rapidly streeming down my face. I pull out my tissue and blow my nose, How could this happen to me, what did i ever do to deserve this.