Alex loved his teddy bear.

It was only the thing his parents ever bought for him...of course, it was only to cover up their actions.

Alex knew that they would take it away someday...

He just didn't think it would be this soon.

Alex couldn't help but cry, his parents had ripped it in front of him.

The one thing that provided him comfort...the one thing that he could hold onto in the night.

The only thing that had remained by his side.

His mom ripped off the head, slowly. While his dad ripped off the arms and legs and takes out the buttons. Looking for nonexistent devices in it.

---

Alex woke up with a start. The nightmare about his teddy bear came back. Alex was breathing heavily, sweat dripped down his forehead. He looked over and spotted Brenton. Tomorrow, Alex was going to move in with Sensei...

Brenton woke up as soon as Alex set his gaze on him. He rubbed his eyes sleepily but was half-awake.

Feeling scared from the dream, and having nowhere else to go, Alex gets out of bed. He walks over to Brenton and nudges him slightly. He didn't move. So Alex decided to slip quietly into his bed and grabs onto Brenton's arm.

He then turns around, noticing Alex. "What's wrong?" He mumbled sleepily.

"No-nothing...just a nightmare," Alex answered, facing the other way. "...can I stay here?" He asks a few silent moments later.

"Sure, sweet dreams," Brenton yawned, then closed his eyes. He subconsciously patted Alex's head.

It wasn't the first time something like this happened. In fact, the kids from the orphanage always snuggled into Brenton's bed when they were scared...sometimes everyone would be in here.

With that thought in mind, Brenton squeezed Alex's hand reassuringly.

"You're safe now...don't worry," Brenton mumbled, barely able to keep his eyes open.

----

"Girl do I have a story to tell you," Amy says, rubbing her toes against the massage balls in the container. Her hair is in a ponytail as usual but today she had her simple green t-shirt and black capris.

"Do tell," Ava leans forward, her feet moving around in the container filled with massage balls. Her hair is up in the usual side ponytail and her ribbon. Today it's a golden and red color. Ava is wearing her red t-shirt and black yoga pants.

"I have to know," Urana turns her attention from her feet to their Coach. She has her hair pulled back into a low bun. Urana is wearing her favorite blue t-shirt with black sweatpants that hung from her legs.

"Okay, so like-"

"Hey what are yo-" Owen pops his head through the door and raises an eyebrow.

"Do you mind? Coach was just about to tell us a story!" Ava glares playfully, a smile on her face.

"What do ya need Owen?" Amy looks over at him.

"Nothing, Sensei just told me to look for you guys. So, uh, what's going on?" Owen points to the containers. His hood is off but it's taking a while for everyone to get used to it.