Chapter 38

(Shyanne's P.O.V)
We've been at this same hotel for three weeks straight. Xavier is always gone and when he is here we barely make eye contact. And when I try to question him he avoids me.

The smell of liqour hit my nose as Xavier passed me. "Have you been drinking?" I asked him. Nothing. "Hey!" I said gripping his wrist. He stopped turning his head to look at me. "Yes" he responded yanking himself out of my grip.

"What is your deal? Why have been avoiding me all these weeks? When can I see our sons?" I asked him as I fell to the ground in tears. "I just want to see our sons" I told him as I hugged his legs.

"Xavier I love you. I don't know what I did but please tell me so that I can fix it. I never meant to hurt you" I told him. "Hurt me? How could you hurt me Shyanne?" He asked looking down at me. "Shyanne I can bare to look at you without shame. I swore to protect you and you see where that got. I failed you. And I'm so sorry" he told me. I stood up looking into his eyes as tears fell from them.

My hand cupped his face as he closed his eyes. I felt the prickles of his beard before leaning in close and pressing my lips against his. "You are my hero Xavier. You saved me. You are everything I've ever wanted. You are so passionate and full of love. I don't know what I would do without you. Xavier I need you. I don't think I can bare to live without you again. " I told him. "I love you" I heard him say slowly. My heart fluttered as he pulled me close.

I've missed his touch. I felt him kiss down my jawline and soon to my neck. I closed my eyes loving the feeling. He pushed me down onto the bed biting my neck softly. Memories of Ashton flowed through my mind and I quickly shoved Xavier off me. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked me. "N-No its me I'm sorry" I put my hands over my eyes as tears flooded out of them. "Hey Hey baby don't cry" I heard him say as I felt him pull me into a tight hug. I tucked my head into his chest. "I'm sorry" I told him. "Shh it's okay"he told me stroking my hair. I felt completely embarrassed crying in front of him.

I know he wanted me. I wanted him. But every time I close my eyes I see Ashton's face. I remember the tight embrace of his hand squeezing around my neck. Telling me I didn't have a choice. Telling me he owned me and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it.

I feel powerless. I don't want Xavier to know the things he did to me. I'm scared of what he will think. I hugged him tighter. I could hear his heart skip beats every time he felt my hands trace his torso.

He reacted so quickly to my touch. I soon felt my eyes start to grow heavy as I closed them soon drifting off into a deep slumber.

I hope you enjoyed this short chapter. I'm trying to get back up to speed on my books. So have patience please. Thank you :)

Comment and Vote