Chapter 13

(Shyanne's P.OV)
"Hello?" I answered my phone just finishing up loading up the dish washer. "Shy?" I heard Cameron's raspy voice say through the phone. "Y-Yeah?" I whispered as I heard him sigh.."Look shy I'm really sorry for what I said to you. You are no whore. You are my sister. My best friend. The one who covered my ass when I was in trouble. You may say we are only a minute apart but your still my little sis. I love you" He said making my heart skip as tears streamed down my cheeks. Man being pregnant makes you more emotional than ever. "I love you too. I've really missed you Cam" I finally managed to say.

"I have to go Shy. I'll call later. Tell Xavier to call me" he said before hanging up. I put my phone down leaning against the counter. I told my mom yesterday about Xaviers proposal. Her and dad are the ones who know. I sighed as I took a drink of my juice before walked out the door immediately bumping into a blonde haired boy. Wow what a strong chest I thought as I looked up at him. He was very handsome maybe in his mid thirties. But no one is gorgeous like Xavier. "Hello there love" he said with a smirk on his face.

I confusingly looked at him wondering why he was so close. I walked backing away as I stood on my drive way. "Don't be afraid. I'm Niall. A very close friend of your father's. And wow you are very beautiful" He said before looking down at my belly then at my ring on my finger soon furrowing his eyebrows together. "Well uh have a good day" he said before hurriedly leaving. What the hell? I zipped up my jacket a little before running out making my way onto the beach. I ran until I stopped at the end of the beach.

Rubbing my belly from all the exercise. Once I made my way back to the house I noticed Xaviers car was parked in the drive way causing me to smile. Once I walked out I noticed he was on the couch watching t.v. I walked over to see him just sitting there slouched. I sat next to him laying my head on his chest. He kissed my head making me look up at him. "Hi baby" I said with a smile looking up at his gorgeous face. "Hey" he said sounding quite annoyed. I got up turning off the t.v making him throw his hands up. "I was sorta watching that" he said glaring at me. "Why are you being such an ass?" I asked him making him clench his jaw.

He hates when I curse at him like that. "Come here" he said sternly as I walked towards him. "Xav-" I was about to say but he grabbed my waist kissing up my body. "I'm sorry baby I've just had a stressful day. People not doing shit correctly and then business meetings all day. And hell shy we haven't had sex in weeks" He said as he kept his arms wrapped around my waist. "I need you" is all it took for me to practically drag him up to our room. Once we were in the room he layed me on the bed.

"Come here baby" I said as he walked towards me making me pull him closer. Of course my huge baby bump blocked him a little. He's right I haven't been showing his enough affection that I need to. "I love you" I whispered in his ear before kissing his neck. He shoved me down softly back on the bed. He unbuckled his belt pulling down his pants and boxers. He pulled down my work out pants and panties making me slightly whimper from his touch. He slowly unbuttoned his sexy body. I lifted my arms as he pulled off my shirt. I reached behind clasping my bra.

His hands slowly trailed down my body. He leaned down kissing my boobs making me bite my lip as I felt him slowly enter me. I moaned in complete pleasure my walls tightening around him hearing him groan. I felt his hand squeeze my boobs as he thrusted inside me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
(Harry's P.O.V)
"Ow what the fuck Harry?!" She yelled as I slapped her ass. "That's gross dad" Damian said looking at me in disgust. I smirked grabbing her perfect ass making him run to his room in complete disgust. "Dad your so nasty!!" He yelled. "I love you too son!" I yelled back. Gabby turned around slapping my chest. "What I do?" I asked innocently. She rolled her eyes as she finished cutting onions. "Baby" I whimpered in her ear kissing her neck.

"Harry I'm trying to do this" she said in almost a moan. "Do what?" I asked as hand trailed up her legs. Bad day to wear shorts honey. I looked around to see if anyone was right there. No one. I smirked slipping my hands down her shorts causing her to whimper. "Harry stop. Damian could walk out anytime or Cameron" she yelled quietly. "Then I guess they'll finally know how they were created" I said causing her to push me away. "It's your fault Shyanne walked in on us that day. And don't act like you don't remember. I'm not gonna let the same thing happen to Damian. I don't wanna torture our kids" she said slightly pissed off.

"Oh come on baby. She probably doesn't even remember that. It was a long time ago. Plus. Then we won't be torturing if I do this" I said swooping her off her feet and walking up the stairs. "Ha-" I cut her off once we walked into our room setting her down on the bed. I walked back over to the door locking it. She had her eyebrows raised with her arms crossed. "I was making dinner" she pouted. "Shut up" I said before pulled her into a heated kiss. She moaned against my lips causing me to harden. My hands reached down unbuttoning her shorts pulling them off exposing her laced panties.

I hungrily pulled her shirt from over her head exposed those perfect tits off hers. I groped them kissing in between before clasping it causing to be exposed. I smirked laying her down. My hands trailed down to her body pulling of her panties. I looked hungrily down at her now wet little pussy. I kissed down at her pubic bone hearing a moan escape from her lips. I flicked her clit with my tongue before shoving my tongue deep inside her sweet little pussy. Damn she's so tight. That instantly made me hard.

I felt her fingers run through my hair causing me to groan. I need her now. I pulled away unbuttoning my shirt while looked down at that perfect body of hers. "Your so hot daddy" she said looking up at me causing me to smirk. I unbuckled my belt pulling it off along with my pants and boxers. I felt my cock hit my stomach. Damn I'm so hard. I groped it shoving it instantly inside her. "I'm gonna fuck this tight little pussy of yours into next week" I said with a groan.

Looks like we'll be ordering take out....

Guys!! I am so sorry for this shitty chapter. I updated so late and I hope you aren't mad. I made sure to have sexual content so you guys won't be so mad at me. I promise I'll update sooner and make this book more intense. Anyways. I love you!!!~Gabby

Comment and Vote