Chapter 25

(Shyanne's P.O.V)

Two weeks later...

"Wake up!" I heard a voice yell causing my heart to jump as I jumped up my vision blurry. "Oh Shyanne you silly silly girl you" I heard a mysterious voice say as I looked around feeling frightened. I have absolutely no clue where I am right now. The last thing I remember is going to sleep. My head is throbbing and I feel cold. All I am wearing is my white silky nightie. My wrists and ankles burn from the metal clinging on and rubbing against my skin. It's dark and I can feel an intense gaze upon me. "W-Where am I? Do I know you? Can I please go home i'm scared and my body hurts" I begged my voice cracking revealing how weak I am.

The light switched on revealing a tall blonde man muscular and all. He has a very handsome yet psychotic face. He's almost covered in tattoos and he's quite muscular. I think i've seen him before. "You cannot go anywhere. My boss wants to meet you. And you will meet him. You don't have a choice. But first you will need to be cleaned up, fed, and clothed. Do anything stupid I won't be hesitant to break every little bone in that fragile body of yours. Got it?" he asked causing me to nod quickly.

"Good now don't move so I can unchain you" he said bending down removing the cuffs from my ankles and wrists causing my body to feel less tense. He picked me up walking upstairs as I layed against his chest feeling tired. I have no clue how I got here. I am afraid. Broken from everything. I don't want to show my pain to these people I don't know. To these people ripping me from the one thing I could only remember from the little memory I had received. Xavier. He stopped at a door opening it to reveal a very beautiful room.

The shower is over there along with everything you will be needing. Clair will be up here soon after you shower for food. Then you will be meeting boss. Remember to not piss him off. He has a very short temper and will not like a smart ass. Good luck"he said before shutting the door. I walked to the bathroom opening the door shutting it behind me. My body hurt and I felt powerless. I stripped out the remaining clothes I had on turning on the shower stepping in slowly.

I looked down feeling my skin sting from the water in contact of my open wombs as all the blood washed off me. I grabbed the strawberry smelling shampoo and conditioner washing my hair and body feeling myself feel a little better stepping out wrapping a towel around me. I walked out the bathroom and into the room seeing clothes set out for me. I slowly slid on the pair of panties and bra feeling more comfortable than I should. I pulled on the leggings and sweater along with the socks and boots. I walked back into the bathroom looking in the mirror.

Pain. A lifeless and pale body. My eyes read pain. Hurt. I just wanted to go home. Even though I barely know what home is. I brushed out my wet hair letting it lay on my back soon hearing the door slam causing me to hump. I turned to a small frail women maybe in her forties walk in with a tray and juice. "Morning darling sorry if I scared you. My boss told me to make sure you eat. You've had a rough start so far"she explained setting the tray down. But I wasn't hungry I was curious. "Who is this boss?" I asked sitting down on the bed. "Um you'll meet him soon" She answered quickly.

"Can you at least tell me why I'm here?" I asked frowning. "Look young lady. You have to eat. Don't get yourself into any trouble. I'll be back in a little bit to come and get you. Eat up" She said before slamming the door. I jumped a little grabbing the tray eating the delicious food she prepared for me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Mins later....

"Wake up miss. Boss would like to see you now" The women from earlier said as I rubbed my eyes. I groaned getting up as she led me out the room and into a large hallway. It seemed like hours walking until she stopped at huge doors. She knocked on them softly waiting for a response. "Come in"I heard a deep voice. For some reason my heart accelerated and my knees grew weak. Something does't feel right. Not one bit. She pushed the doors open revealing a blonde hair blue eyes devil. His smirk grew as he saw me. "All of you leave. I want to be alone with her" He told all of his men causing all of them to immediately exit. I was shaking bad as I saw him walk over to the door shutting it as I heard a click noise. "Sit" I heard him say as I immediately sat down hearing the dominance in his voice.

"You look beautiful" He complimented looking at me intently. "T-Thank you sir" I responded stuttering in the process. I stalked closer to me sitting down in front of me fanning his minty breath upon my face causing me to instantly look him into the eyes. "No. Call me Shane" He demanded letting his hand find its way on my body.

(It's about to get really intense... Listen to Eyes on fire (Ace Remix)

My eyebrows furrowed as I felt myself tingle a little feeling his hands leave my body instantly. My gaze on him grew intense as my grip on the chair tightened him being more familiar than ever. I stood up walking over to him as he stood there looking out his office window. I touched his shoulder feeling him tense up. "Who are you? What exactly do you want from me?" I asked seeing him quickly turn around gripping me hard. "We have a son together Shyanne. Don't you remember?" He asked gripping my chin as I looked deep into his blue orbs.

"Breathe sweetheart! Come on!" I hear Xavier say as I pushed one last time feeling my bod give out. I heard a cry feeling me get excited although I couldn't move. I could barely breathe. My baby. My other baby is trapped. I tried to move but I was in pain. I can't breathe anymore...

"I remember. having one child"I admitted tears falling from my face. "W-What?" He asked as I looked down. "I tried so hard to help. My body was giving out. I couldn't move. But I think both babies survived. See?" I lifted up my shirt showing the huge scar. "Did I cheat on him? How is it possible are both babies yours?" I asked feeling scared. "No Shyanne. You are loyal to him. Only one of those babies share my DNA" He said. "But W-Why am I here? You can see your son I promise I'll let you see him and you can have him on the weekends. I just. I wanna go home please" I begged pleadingly. "Shut up! I don't just want our kid. I want you. See at first I only wanted to impregnate you but i'm in love" He said gripping my chin kissing my neck.

"Oh no please you don't want me. I am to marry Xavier. I'm in love with Xavier" I cried out trying to pull away. He gripped my neck causing my breathing to lower as I choked out shaking. "Then I will break you. You will love me. You should've been mine from the start. You will never fucking get away from me. They will never find you. He was sleeping right next to you when you were taken from you. He must be freaking out. Knowing the love of his life is with a man that will drive all of her innocence out the fucking door" he said laughing evilly pushing me down hard causing me to fumble.

"You and I will be leaving tomorrow. Far away. From Everyone"

Oh please awaken me from this nighmare.

A HUGE FUCKING TWIST. I will not lose you guys. You guys are my everything. I love you so much. Alright? Did you enjoy? Tell me how confused and mad you are!!!! Oh Xavier.... Hm

LOVE YOU~Gabby

Comment and Vote