Chapter 26

Weeks later...
Just in case you forgot our boy here Shane... Before I write out this story guys. I'm losing ya. You know? I feel as if you guys are quitting on me. I am so sorry for being a shitty writer and Author and I've realized I haven't been updating like I used to. My love life has completely gone to shit. But guys now I'm all here for you. I want your feedback. I want this to be exciting and fun. I want us to fucking make this shit amazing. CALL ME DADDY IS everything for you guys. Every fantasy you will ever wish for. I will continue to do my best. Anyways. ReCap: Shyanne had fallen asleep and Xavier is gone at work. It'd been a long night and Shyanne is not able to remember really anything. Or is this just all a silly dream?!! Well Shane does not know that. In fact he has grown feelings for Shyanne. He knows she has had his children yet this is not enough. He wants her. All of her. She has been kidnapped. Is being taken for away from Xavier. The dramatic Irony is we know something Xavier doesn't know. Happy reading!!!

(Xavier's P.O.V)
"You two are already so beautiful" I cried out looking at my two sons. They were sleeping soundlessly as I leaned down kissing both of them before walking out down stairs. "Xavier we need to talk" Cameron pulled me aside. "How are you?" He asked. I looked at him as if he just spit in my face.

"I'm a wreck. This is the second time I've lost the love of my life to that prick. I have my sons up there. How do I go through a single day knowing my beautiful angel is suffering. I need to find her. We need to. I will do anything to hear her voice again" my phone started the vibrate in my pocket.

"Hello?" I answered seeing that it was a restricted number. "Hello Xavier" I heard a deep voice say. "Who is this?" I asked aggravated not being in the mood with games. "The real questions is where is she? And how are you able to get her back? And will you ever see her again? And is that whole fucking family safe including your children" the voice growled through the phone.

"You leave our sons out of this!" I screamed in the phone. Then I heard the phone go dead. Harry came running in as him and Cameron stood  both of their eyes widened. "We are in a family crisis. I am sure we are no longer in safety. We are in danger including everyone in this family. I am sure that is a warning not a threat. We need to move. Somewhere safe for all of us" I told them as they nodded. "I'll inform the rest" Harry told me running down the stairs with Cameron.

I ran up the stairs packing up a huge bag full of everything the babies would need. I will do everything and anything to keep them safe. I looked down at them as tears fell from my face.
Woodwork~Sleeping at last

"Xavier I love you. We've come a far way. These two children inside me right now has only made us stronger. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Forever" she said looking up into my eyes. I rubbed her now very large belly kissing her as we layed on the blanket looking up into the sky. "I love you too"

"Everything will be okay. I'm gonna make this right"

Guys. I will continue. But I need big support. Big time. I will be updating again Friday. I promise sweets. I love you all. ~Gabby.

Comment and Vote