Chapter 17

(Xavier's P.O.V)
3days later...
"I think you might kill that punching bag man" Dylan said. I clenched my jaw as I punched it one more time knocking it all the way over. "Have you heard any news or not?" I snapped. "Yes of course man relax. They said they saw a black SUV the night she became missing" he said which made my heart beat skip. My poor Shyanne. My baby. "How the hell do I calm down?!" I yelled throwing my water bottle down. I walked out the Gym slamming the door behind me slipping my shirt back on.

(Listen to outlaws of love Adam Lambert)
Tears flooded in my eyes as I thought about Shyanne.
"Xavier oh no stop!" She screamed as she giggled when I tickled her. I chuckled stopping as I pulled her on top of my lap. "Are you serious about marrying me?" She asked worriedly. "Of course baby. Your everything I could ever ask for. Especially this baby we created together. He or she will be perfect just like you. So smart and beautiful. And Awesome and Sexy like me" I said cockily. She chuckled softly as she looked up at me as tears brimmed her eyes. "I love you" she whispered before pulling me into a kiss.

"Xavier dude I think I might know where she is!"

(Shyanne's P.O.V)
"If there's anything about yourself it's that you are very beautiful and smart. You fight strong baby. Never loses balance or focus. Because you can do this" my dad said to my 6-year old self. He held me straight as I was on my bike. "Daddy I'm scared" I cried out. "No baby don't be scared. It's okay. Your tough baby. You can do it!" He yelled as I paddled and starting riding it. "Daddy look! I'm doing. I'm really doing it!" I yelled as I smiled.

"Wake up" he said softly kissing my forehead. If only it were Xavier. I opened my eyes sitting up getting and automatic migraine. He's been making me wear all these different tight nighties that push my boobs out. I only get to take showers in front of him. I pee in front of him. I eat in front of him. "I want you to stay up stairs with me. " he said softly. I learned not to disrespect him. He hasn't tried to touch me thank God.

I nodded getting up as I followed him up stairs. He lead me to a huge room. It was beautiful. King and Queen sized bed. It's very clean and has the smell of mints and cologne. "Lay down" he said again softly as I hesitantly layed down. It was really comfy. It'd be better with Xavier next to me. I looked down to see my swollen feet. I whimpered knowing I couldn't reach them. I saw Shayne look at me as his eyes softened.

"May I?" He asked referring to my feet. I hesitantly nodded as I felt him rub them. It felt so nice. I felt relaxed. It was amazing. I felt his hands slowly run up and down them as he softly squeezed them. "T-Thank you" I stuttered as he looked up at me. He nodded as he continued making me relax. I rubbed my swollen stomach whimpering. I'm hungry. "Are you hungry?" He asked making me look at him. Why is he being so nice?

"Y-Yes" I answered honestly. "And here" he said handing me fluffy pajama pants and an over sized t-shirt. I turned it. It was Xaviers. My eyes widened as I hugged it. Once he left I hurriedly stripped and put on the comfy pajamas. I soon saw him walk up stairs with pasta and a jar of pickles. "I knew it had of been one of your cravings at least" he said setting it down next to me. "Look Shyanne. I want you. All of you" He said finally.

I looked at him confused by his sudden actions. "I want you to have my baby. Not his" he said stubbornly suddenly coldly. I just sat there and gulped not wanting to get yelled at or hit. "And your gonna stop fighting this. It's gonna happen whether you like it or not. " he said grabbing my chin tightly making me look into his eyes. "Do you understand?" He asked sternly. I nodded shaking already. "Tell me you understand" he said. "Y-Yes Sir" I answered making him have an satisfied look.

I looked down away from him. I wanna go home. I want Xavier. I miss my dad and my mom. Every one. "When did you lose your virginity?" He suddenly asked. "A couple months ago" I responded finally eating the pasta that was absolutely amazing. "To him?" He asked referring to Xavier. "Yeah" I responded embarrassed. It's weird sharing this type of information to him. "So your still so innocent. Probably just like your mom. No wonder why my dad wanted her so much" he said.

That makes me sick. I stopped eating after I got full. "T-Thank you for dinner. I can clean my dish if you want" I said. "No. Just stay here" he said grabbing plate. I layed there thinking of Xavier. He's so beautiful. It's weird calling man that but not to me. Every thing about him and how he is. I know we didn't have a good past with each other but her makes me so happy. Having a part of him inside me(our baby) makes me feel like I have another reason to live.

"Shyanne" Shane said. I looked up at him seeing he had ropes. "Do you wanna do it the easy way or the hard way?" He asked and my eyes widened. "I guess the hard way" he said tying my wrists tight. "I'm gonna fuck this tight pussy til you can't walk" he said wripping off my clothes. I was now fully naked. But he held some sort of fluid. He spread my legs pouring it inside me. Sticky. And oh my god..."I sort of my something in that shot. I gave you last time. One of those babies and one won't. Or you might have both." He said making my legs shake.

My body felt suddenly paralyzed. Suddenly he was gone. "Shyanne?!" I heard Xavier yell. "Up here!" I heard another man yell. Dad... I could barely function now. My body felt like it was on fire. My whole body felt limp. I couldn't move. My ribs felt like they were expanding. "Oh my god" I heard my dad say running over to me. "Shyanne?! Are you okay. My baby" He yelled worriedly untying my ropes. "Dad" I said as he wrapped a blanket around me. I then saw Xavier. My beautiful man. My dad picked me up before handing me to Xavier. Am I that light?

"I'm gonna call the Ambulence. She doesn't look okay. I'm gonna kill that fucker when I find him!" My dad yelled before walking down the stairs. "Shyanne" Xavier said as tears brimmed his eyes. I slowly reached up wiping his tears away. "Don't cry. I love you" I said before my body was fully paralyzed. My pain was rising. But he didn't know. I could no longer scream or move. I suddenly got met with darkness.

(Xaviers P.O.V) (Apologize- Timbaland and One republic remix)

I suddenly felt her feel loose. Her hands dropped. "Shyanne?"I said picking her head up. I set her back on the bed. I couldn't feel a heart beat. She wasn't moving. Not one bit. I saw blood run down her leg. My eyes widened. "Fuck! Harry!" I screamed. "Oh my god baby no Shyanne please" I cried hugging her close to my body.I ripped the blanket off. My eyes widened to see her legs bloody and her ribs looked widened out.

"Shy!" I heard Cameron and Harry yell going over to her. All I saw was red. Voices in my head. Shyannes. Why didn't I help her? Why wasn't I there. That's when I fell to the ground and everything was black...

Oh my god. I feel terrible for doing this... You guys probably hate me so much now. And yes Xavier fainted. Shyannes dead. Or is she? Guess you'll have to wait and see. Oh my... Holy twisting story. No I'm not sure if you can get pregnant while you also pregnant I made that up. Because it's my damn story. Anyways. Love youuu~Gabby

Comment and Vote