Chapter 5

(Harry's P.O.V)
Gabby' s and I's anniversary was today. The kids went to visit their grandma and I plan on giving the best night to Gabby if you know what I mean. That gorgeous body over years has gotten even sexier. That beautiful long luscious hair she has is now high lighted with perfect blonde streaks. She is absolutely beautiful in every way. I would love her no matter what. I was currently in my office at work doing paper work.

I untightened my tie feeling relieved after that. So many people fuck up shit that I have to fix. It pisses me off because they don't realise it's coming out of my fucking wallet. Like what guy messes up a fucking delivery of roses? How is that even possible. I own five companies and workers that slack means that I have to work for them. I don't pay them to sit on their ass. It's too fucking stressful.

I was soon pulled out of my thoughts when I heard my phone ring showing "Tristan". "Hello?" I answered. "Hey man can we talk for a second?" He asked making  me roll my eyes. "Yeah but make it quick. I have plenty of work that needs to be completed" I said sternly making him chuckle. "Damn you sound like you have a pole shoved up you're ass." He said and I could even see the smirk formed on his face.

I rolled my eyes. "Can you just get to the point goodness" I said running my fingers through my hair. "Yeah hey listen you Gabby and Lauren and I should hand out tomorrow night. We haven't done that in a while" he said. "Yeah that's fine I'll ask Gabby. I really gotta finish work now bye" I said hanging up. Ugh man work is really causing my muscles to tighten up. I really need Gabby to massage my back when I get home.

I soon heard a knock on my door causing me to frown. "Come in" I said sternly seeing Alexis my assistant walk in with my cup of coffee. I asked for that like fifteen minutes ago what took her so long. As always she leans over my desk showing off her cleavage making me wanna throw up. Of course she was pretty but nothing compared to Gabby. "Hey Alexis can I ask you something" I asked grabbing her arm. She nodded looking at me with lust in her eyes.

"Why do you put on such small clothes all the time? If you wanna work here you don't need to wear such slutty clothes" I said sternly as her eyes widened but then she smirked. "Come on you know you like it" she said walking over to me. I looked at her with disgust standing up walking over to her. I grabbed her chin making her look up at me. "I know you've seen this ring on my finger plenty of times so I don't know why you try. I'm happy with my wife and kids. And for that stunt you just made I have no choice but to fire you. Goodbye" I said letting go roughly.

Her eyes watered up as she ran out my office making me smirk. As if she actually thought anything would happen between us. Once I was finished and finally came on an amazing smell instantly hit my nose as I walked in the kitchen. I had flowers and a really expensive necklace I got from "Special Kay" behind my back. I walked in to see Gabby in an amazing beautiful black dress fitting all her curves and her body. She looked gorgeous in general. She smiled looking up at me embracing me with her soft yummy lips.

She soon pulled away handing  me a bag smiling showing her perfect white teeth. "That's for you baby" she said as she filled my plate up with Spaghetti my favorite. She also filled hers up as I grabbed out the most perfect thing ever. That golden watch I've been looking at in the magazine for the passed months. "I love it but it must've cost you a fortune" I said kissing her. "It's not about the money Harry. It's to show how much I care and love you" she said. I swear this women man.

I pulled the small box from behind my back along with the daisies her favorite. She smiled looking up at me as she opened looking up at me. "That's how much I love you" I said as her eyes watered. She set it down walking over to  me and pulling me into a heated kiss. Today is our 20th anniversary. After our huge make out session we ate a very good meal soon ending up up stairs on the balcony.

                                      (Gabby's P.O.V)
We were currently laying on a cover looking up at the stars. I smiled looking over at Harry. I swear I was blessed to have such and amazing yet gorgeous man in my life. I layed on his chest as my nose nuzzled into his manly smell. Goodness he smelled amazing. But he soon pulled away making me frown.."I'll be right back you stay here" he said making me nodd. I stood up leaning on the balcony. I looked down at the beach as memories of Harry and I flooded in my mind.

(Listen to Love me like you do by: Ellie Goulding... It fits with the moment) When Harry and I first met. Our first date. When we first made love. When we were in the hospital when I had Cameron and Shyanne. When he proposed to me. Our wedding day. The beautiful honey moon we had. We've had more good memories than bad. He's the only man to ever make me this happy.

"Gabby" I heard Harry say grabbing waist as he kissed my neck causing me to let out a soft moan. "I need to put this on" he said covering my eyes with a blind fold. "Call me daddy for the rest of the time. And tell me if it's too much" he said before placing something on my lips. "Bite it" he said as I bit into the amazing chocolate covered strawberry. I felt Harry kiss me making me wrap my arms around him.

He suddenly picked me up bridal style setting me softly down on the bed. I felt him lean over me as his minty breath blew on my neck. He unzipped my dress pulling off my body. I was now only in my panties and bra as his soft lips brushed against my thighs. He opened them caressing them as he pulled my panties down slowly. I bit my lip feeling him reach behind my bra as unclasped it. I felt him kiss over my breast taking one into his mouth as he kissed down my body.

(Listen to Fuck you all the time remix by Jeremih)
My breath hitched as I felt him kiss close to my aching core. His tongue licked in between my slit causing me to moan out into pleasure. "Tell how it feels" I heard him say. "It feels amazing daddy" I whimpered feeling his tongue lick my clit and now enter me causing me to grab a hold to the sheets. I curled my toes feeling him grab my boobs. I was in complete pleasure until Harry pulled away.

My cheeks were completely flushed as I felt Harry on top of me completely naked feeling his erection poke my leg. He pulled off the blind fold as I met his beautiful emerald.green eyes. "I love you" he said pulling me closer to him. I wrapped my arms and my legs around his waist as he slowly enter causing me to throw my head back in pleasure. "Yes daddy" I moaned as he slowly thrusted inside me making me feel every inch of him. After so many years my body has never been able to grow used to his size.

I felt him thrust faster inside me causing him to hit my G-Spot as he moaned in my ear making me even more wet. "Yes baby" he said as I kissed his neck. He thrusted harder inside me causing  me to moan loudly in pleasure. I was starting to feel my legs shake as he looked deeply in my eyes. "I love you too" I said finally through moans. He kissed me passionately as we both came making him ride out both our orgasms. He soon pulled away as both our sweaty bodies stuck together.

He pulled me close to him whispering sweet things in my ear. We ended up making love all night that night... Goodness I was gonna  be tired as hell the next morning.

There you guys go!! Soon Tristan and Lauren will find their way into a P.o.V. I need to know what you guys are thinking so please comment. Also I'm gonna start a making the sex scenes private if I don't start to get more followers no non followers get to read so. Anyways love you~Gabby.

Comment and Vote