Initiation

A/N~Okay I messed it up. Eric is the one in jail and Peter has probation. I switched them up. Oh, and let's pretend this is chapter 18. Just because it confuses me. Also, HAPPY EASTER! Thousands of years ago, our Savior, Jesus Christ resurrected from death. If you ever want to talk about it or anything you can personal message me!

Chapter 18-
The next day at school, 1st through 6th period are pretty boring. Before 7th period, the girls and the guys go to their locker rooms to change for gym. We enter the gym to see mats, punching bag, weapons, and targets set up all around the room. Coach Amar shouts out,
"Every year we do this! Initiation time! You will be separated into groups by age and will work your butts off for the next few weeks enduring physical, mental, and emotional stress. Four, you will be the instructor of the 16 year old group because you passed with flying colors within your junior high initiation."
Four
Tobias steps up next to him and crosses his arms. Coach Amar whispers something to him and yells out again,
"Okay 17 and 18 year olds with me and 16 year olds with Four. Initiation begins tomorrow. Right now, get to know everyone if you haven't already."
Four begins talking to Uriah and 3 girls stroll up to me. A red haired one says,
"Four is interested in you? You look like you're 12! You need to stay away from him, or else."
I smile at the thought that she thinks she can hurt me. I've taken self defense classes since I was 6. I've been trying to find a sensei ever since I moved here. I laugh and shove past her. The brunette girl beside the ginger grabs my elbow. I grab her arm and flip her. The dark skinned girl to the left of the girl I just flipped says,
"You're gonna regret you ever did that!"
By now, everyone is staring at me.
I just shrug and walk over to Tobias. He stares at me in awe. I laugh and take his hand in mine. We walk towards the gang. Everyone drowns me in questions.
"Yes I actually flipped her!" I say. "Look, Zeke try and grab my arm."
He does what I say and I flip him like I did the girl I now know as Kaylee. Everyone is rolling on the floor laughing. Coach Amar high fives me and makes me show him the technique. My life is happy right now. Everyone is laughing and smiling. That's when I feel the pain in the back of my head. I fall to the ground and see the eyes of Peter.