Chapter 16

Karas POV 

i was squashed between Liam and Zayn. 

"this is so not fair" i yelled out to Harry who was sitting triumphantly in the passenger seat

"i think it was 100% fair" Harry said turning to look at me 

"what ever happened to Lady's first?" i said poking my tongue out at him 

" what do you mean what happened to Lady's first Karl?" He said snickering slightly. i rolled my eyes and didn't say another word. he got me this time. 

I took out my phone and slouched deeply into the car seat as the belt was resting under my chin. i spotted a tweet and decided to look into it. just curious. 

'@1Donly4me: Who do you think Kara should ship with? i think Harry. tweet me your thoughts or RT if you agree :)' 

i raised an eyebrow and looked at some of the tweets made to her. and there was 50+ re tweets! 

'@Nialler'sBaby: i think Zayn :) RT if you agree! :D 

there was only 30 re tweets 

'@1Dgottabeyou: I'm thinking boo bear! you know what to do if you agree! ;) '

this one stunned me the most. over 150 re tweets! do Louis and i actually look good together? i thought about it and about when we went to Mc Donalds and how many people thought we were dating. i felt my cheeks heat up at the thought of being with Louis.

"what are you blushing at aye" Liam said nudging my arm 

"obviously because she's so close to me" Zayn winked. i rolled my eyes 

"of course Zayn. you're just so completely irresistible" i said half sarcastically. I'm not going to lie. He was very attractive. 

"Aye, ease up turbo. Zaynee's mine" Liam said smirking over at Zayn. he flashed a little smile as the car came to a stop at a mall. 

"why are we at the mall?" i asked from the back seat 

"thought we may as well go shopping for a bit." Louis said shrugging his shoulders. 

we all jumped out and Harry slung his arm over me 

"yeah, i need new clothes since mine are infested with Kara Cooties" he smirked down at me. 

"there is such thing as a washing machine Harry" i said in a 'duuh' tone 

"yeah but your cooties are so contagious and infectious and gross that not even a washing machine can get rid of them." he said as we walked side by side. the other boys snickered 

"is that right?" i said looking up at him with raised eyebrows. but he ignored me continuing from where he had finished talking. 

"in fact, you're cooties are so gross, even the washing machine would get cooties" He stated rubbing his chin. The boys were laughing now and Harry was smirking at me and glancing in my direction every now and then. i narrowed my eyes. he turned his head 

"wha- OH GOD THATS DESGUSTING! YUCK COOTIES COOTIES EEWWWW" Harry screamed like a little girl. Both Louis and Niall were doubled over in laughter clutching their stomachs. Harry whipped the saliva from his cheek where i had licked him. and no girls, he doesn't taste like rainbows. Louis walked over to me. high fiving me and then slinging his arm over my shoulder like Harry had just done but he had walked off next to Zayn and Niall while Liam Louis and I strode behind them. 

"that was a good one" Louis breathed. his body was really close to mine. to the point our side were touching. I felt a gush of butterflies burst with in me. i mentally punched myself on the face. ugh whats wrong with me. i'm not supposed to like Louis.