Chapter - Two

MIT went by fast which made me stay till I graduated and I visited NCIS when I could. I could tell we were getting close and my mother still wouldn't talk to him. Basic training has started and everyday I was on my ass.

It got easier and then I went on my first mission. It was harder than anything else and I got through it. While there they had us go on a second mission and it was easier.

A whole year passed and my two terms were almost up. They signed us on a last mission. I grabbed everything and we went.

The truck blew up and a shard of metal was in my leg. The fire was close to the gas tank and my team was out. I painfully and quickly grabbed them pulled each one behind a rock.
I went back for the medical bag and it blew the second time burning my back.

My armor was melted into my back and I started fixing my team while I had time the bomb wasn't big on anything just to stop the truck but it wasn't big enough to kill us. If I had been knocked out we would of all died. I carried my men so that they could go home and see their families.

 I carried my men so that they could go home and see their families

"Alex? What happened?" Jeremy asked. He was awake. "There was
explosives on the truck. It was
small enough to only knock us out." I said finishing on Louis. "Jeremy. Can you help me?" I asked giving him the bag. "You look fine..." He saw my leg and then I turned around and he saw my back.

Jeremy started with my leg. By then it was night and I woke my men up. We went west to the small village. My radio was broken so John could fix it while we were there.

In the small light of candles Jeremy picked out the armor from my back and David was fixing the radio. Louis and Jackson were still resting. With the small amount of sleep I got I was wide awake the next seventy two hours as we went to complete the mission two miles south.

I used my sniping skills to shoot the men and then we went into the village. They were free and every man I saw who was shooting at me. They were dead within minutes. My team got the radio fixed and called in. We finished the mission and they took us home.

While on the plane they had a medical major re wrapping and wrapping my forever scarred back. Jeremy slept next to me. He was who I went to for help. My friend to fall back on.

While at NCIS

"Gibbs!" Marie said in the building getting his attention. He stood. "It's Alexis." She started crying tear of joy but Gibbs looked at her like he lost his daughter. "Do you have the news?" She asked him.

Alexis

"I don't remember much but what I remember is seeing Gibbs stitching my team making sure they were okay before herself. After dragging us away from the truck. She's a hero." Jeremy said on live Television. The President came on stage and opened an arm for me to come over.