Chapter 10

Jungkook's pov

When I open my eyes, I'm tied to a chair in a room. My eyes keep looking around me in panic and I started to scream for Namjoon hyung help.

The door opened and it is Doctor Jin from my school. He is still holding that baseball bat. My mouth shut when I see him smirking while walking to me.

"Please don't hurt me.." I managed to say those sentence but only to earn a laugh from him.

"My job is only to knock you out. The beating will go to someone else" He said then he bends down to my face level.

I could still feel blood coming out from my head but my eyes are shaking while looking at him infront of me. I can't believe he's involved in these.

"What a pity.. You're really a good student but you'll die soon" Jin chuckled then someone comes into the room.

"NAMJOON HYUNG! HELP ME" I screamed when I see him coming inside.

But then he wraps his hands around Jin's shoulder. I look at him in confuse and disbelief.

"Y-you guys.. you've planned this.." I said while still staring at both of them.

"Don't trust a stranger easily kid" Namjoon lets out a small chuckle.

I can't believe this. I thought he was a nice and a caring person. I thought he really meant what he said...

While I'm still dazed, I heard another footsteps coming into the room.

Mr. Park Jimin.

I gritted my teeth when I see him. My blood keeps boiling but I can't even move my body.

"Hello Jeon Jungkook" Mr. Park greets me with a wide smile.

"Fuck off!" I yelled at him.

He walks closer to me then he cupped my face.

"Watch your little mouth! Now...." he glares at me then a smirk formed on his face.

"I can torture you before you die.. that'll be fun right?" Jimin said to me and I banged my head to his face.

He groans in pain while holding his forehead. Then he throws a punch to my face. My head feels dizzy and all I hear is those sick bastards are laughing.

"You can't even walk!" Jimin shouts and kicks my broken leg hardly.

"AARGGHH" I shouted. The pain is unbearable.

I look away when he kicks my leg again when suddenly I heard someone screaming upstairs.

Jimin stops then he looks at Jin.

"Bring her here. Now she can even watch him dies infront of her eyes" He demanded then Jin walks out from the room.

"YOU SICK BASTARD! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" I screamed at him while struggling to be release from being tied. I found the knot and I keep untying it without him knowing.

"I did wonderful things to her.. I won't even hurt her" He replied then when I've done untied the rope, I lunged at him and punch him again and again.

Namjoon quickly pulled me off from Jimin and throws me onto the floor. Jimin gets up while wiping his bleeding mouth.

"You wimp.." He said while walking toward me. Then he pulled my hair to face him.

"She's now having my baby and you can do nothing about it" Jimin said proudly. I clench my fist and I give him another big punch.

Suddenly Jimin grabs the axe from Namjoon and he grabs my arm.

"Do you know how I killed Hoseok?" He smirks down at me. I started to panic and he almost cut down my arm when suddenly she barged into the room.