Chapter 3

Few days passed and Mr. Park still treating me like that. I hate it. I hate when he touches me. I hate the way he looks at me. He is sick!

Since I came to this school, the only person that stuck in my head is only Mr. Park Jimin. I even hate his name. I hate the thought of him but I couldnt get him out of my head.

As I'm busy with my own thoughts, I bumped into someone and accidently I made him dropped his papers.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" I apologize to him while helping him to pick up the papers scattered on the floor.

"That's fine" he replied and when I give him the last paper, he takes a look at me with a smile.

"I haven't seen you around here.." he tilts his head in confuse.

"I'm kinda new here. I came to this school since last week" I smile back at him.

"Ahh.. I'm Hoseok. Jung Hoseok" he shakes me hand.

"I'm Kim Y/N"

"So what class are you in?" He lets go of my hand.

"4A"

"Along with Jungkook?" He asked and I nodded.

"You know Jungkook?" I asked him.

"Of course! He is in our basketball team along with Yoongi over there. We're seniors here and Yoongi is such a good player. He's the ace" Hoseok said while pointing at the pale guy who's listening to music using his earphone.

"Ohh.. I see. Wow you guys turn out to be the school's athletes" I chuckled and he grins widely.

"Well I have to go back to class now. But whenever you feel like you need a comfort, you can come to me. I'm your sunshine I'm your hope. Feel free to talk to me anytime!"

"Yah Hoseok!" Yoongi shouted Hoseok's name at the end of the corridor.

"I must go now" Hoseok rubs the back of his head and runs back to Yoongi.

Hoseok is really friendly and nice. I'm interested to be his friend too.

I go back to my class to see Jungkook is scribbling something on his notebook. I take a seat next to him and he immidiately closes his book.

"Someone being secretive" I said with a chuckle and he shyly looks away.

Jungkook is so cute. He is actually really handsome and tough too but he's a small bunny that becomes shy easily.

"Y/N.." Jungkook called me and I look at him.

We stared into each other's eyes for awhile until Jungkook looks away and I could feel my face is heating up.

Jungkook forgot what he was about to say and I just shrug it off.

Jungkook's pov

It's lunch time and we walk to the cafeteria together. We take our food and have a seat with Lisa and Taehyung across of us.

"Y/N let's watch movies together this weekend with us" Lisa said to her.

"What movie?" She asked back.

"Annabelle The creation" Taehyung said with excitement.