Chapter 8

Jimin's pov

When I've arrived at my hidden place, Y/N is still sleeping. So I carry her inside the house and place her in the bedroom. I laid her down and use the blanket to cover her since it's cold.

Then I get into my room and start to wash myself. My head hurts because of the vase she threw to me. Fuck it.

Ding dong

It must be him. I quickly wear my clothes and head to the door.

As I open the door, he is standing there while looking at me mischiveiously.

"Come on in. It's raining outside" I said and he comes in.

"I'm hungry.. do you have any foods?" He asked me while heading to the kitchen.

"I just got here dude" I replied and have a seat at my sofa then I turn on the television.

He walks over to me with a bottle of milk on his hand then he sits next to me.

"I need you to buy me some things.. for tomorrow" I said to him.

"What are those?" He asked but his eyes are still on the television.

"Clothes for her and some foods for us here. But be back here early"

"Mmm yeah okay. Just let me have a nap here for awhile, I'm sleepy" he replied then puts the bottle on the table.

Then he looks at me with a worried look.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"What if the police find us?"

I let out a chuckle but he is still looking at me in concern.

"You know as much as I would take a bullet for you, I still don't wanna go to the jail"

"Relax.." I tap his back.

"I know a detective that wouldn't caught us"

"You have someone in the police department? So he's the one that protects you from being Hoseok's murderer suspect?" He asked me with widen eyes.

"Of course. I have a backup plan" I smirk at him and he laughs in ease.

----------------

The next morning.

Your pov.

I wake up with a huge pain on my neck straight to my head. I get up from the bed and examine the room that I'm in. Where am I... I walk to the window and all I can see is big and tall trees everywhere. I try to open it but it's locked. Even if I try to escape from the window, I might break some of my bones.

"Good morning baby girl"

I turned around and see Mr. Park is holding a tray of foods then he puts it on the table.

"You can wash up and wear the clothes in the closet" he winks then he left by locking back the door.

I'm at his house? More like a mansion..  I quickly take a shower since my clothes are already dirty from last night. Why are the clothes here is so revealing? He purposely did these.. At the end, I take the mid black dress that is pretty much covered than the rest of the clothes.

After I'm done, I keep looking for my way out from here. Suddenly the thought of Jungkook hits me. Is he okay?

Jimin's pov