Chapter 9

After a few days.

Jimin's pov

"WHAT?!" I yelled at him in shock.

"Y-yes.. he is s-still alive. I'm sorry but wow that kid is tough eventhough I've hit him with a car" he explained himself while backing away from me. (Golden maknae can't die easily xD)

I just give him a glare and he started to get really sweaty.

"Jimin.. calm down.. Namjoon got this" he wipes his cold sweat using his sleeves.

Suddenly someone barged into the house and we both look over and see Namjoon.

"Whoa what is going on?" Namjoon asked in blank.

He runs away from me and hides behind Namjoon while pushing Namjoon to me.

"He'll take care of it"

"W-what? Take care of what?" Namjoon is still confuse.

"Jin said Jungkook isn't dead. What are you gonna do about it?" I asked Namjoon while Jin is still hiding behind him.

"Give me some time, I need to make him believe in me." Namjoon said.

"And then what?" Jin asked him.

"And then it's easier to kill him since he can't walk properly" Namjoon shrugs his shoulders.

"Don't fail this time on" I said then Namjoon starts to explain his plan to me.

----------------

Jungkook's pov

Days passed and I haven't got any news about her. Is she still alive? God please save her. In the mean time, I keep practicing my right leg to walk. I don't want to use the wheelchair all the time.

I'm at the hospital corridor just wheeling my way to the garden when suddenly Namjoon stops me.

I look at him in blank and he smiles at me

"What's the rush? Where are you going to?" He asked me.

"I want to go to the garden.."

"Let me take you there" He steps behind of me to push my wheelchair.

"You don't have to.. I can do it." I said to him while he is still pushing me.

"It's okay. I want to have a talk with you too" He said.