“Holy shit, what just happened?! Did you know him? Who is he? Have you ever met him before?”

            “I met him when I went to go get you popcorn.”

            “He was so hot,” She squealed. You’d think that she had just given a cute guy her number with the way she was acting. “Carson,” She muttered. “What a sexy name.”

            “What about Johnny?” I teased. Apparently he had finally texted her and asked her to be his girlfriend. Olivia, of course, said yes.

            “What about Johnny? Am I not allowed to appreciate other hot guys?” Olivia paused. “You guys would make a CC.”

            When I got home, I sat in my room and went onto my laptop and immediately went to tumblr.com and then I went onto Kik, replying to a couple of messages. I went to Hope and told her what had happened to me outside of the supermarket.

After being on Tumblr for a while, I got bored and messaged Jason, ‘I’m so bored, entertain me’.

            He messaged back, ‘same! Lets Facetime’. Last time we had wanted to Facetime, we couldn’t because my mum had randomly wanted to speak to me.

            ‘Kkk, I’ll call you’. As I said that I jumped off of my bed and went to the mirror, fixing my hair and making sure my face looked okay. It’s not that I was trying to impress Jason; I just didn’t want to look like I had just woken up the first time I spoke with him. Once I decided I looked fine, I called him and waited impatiently, legs crossed on my bed.

            I’m not going to lie and say I wasn’t nervous. I was extremely nervous. Jason’s face appeared on my phone screen and he smiled, a charming smile. Had he always been that good looking? I wondered.

            “Hi,” I said.

            “Hi,” He replied in a husky voice like he had just woken up.

            “You sound like you just woke up.”

            “That’s because I did,” he chuckled.

            “It’s like 3 in the afternoon!” I had exclaimed.

            Jason winked and my breathing fastened. “I had a late night.”

            I rolled my eyes. “Of course you did.” There wasn’t a morning that went by that I didn’t wake up with a message from Jason that was sent in the early hours of the morning where even I, who spends hours on Tumblr, was asleep.

            “What’d you do all night?” I opened my mouth to speak. “Wait, let me guess.” I shook my head knowing he’d know exactly what I had been doing all night. “You were having dirty sex with an old man.”